Please Note: The Qolsys QS9202-1208-840-KIT IQ Panel 2 Plus wireless security system kit has been discontinued without replacement.
The Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Plus wireless 3-1 PowerG security system kit contains a built-in dual path wifi/cellular AT&T LTE Alarm.com communicator, designed for small business and home security. With the QS9202-1208-840 panel you can add new or switch existing Interlogix/S-Line 319.5 MHz and PowerG wireless encrypted security sensors to the Qolsys platform. Leveraging the power of Android 5 and the QualComm Snapdragon SOC (system on a chip) the IQ Panel 2 Plus includes a built-in router, custom text-to-speech, and a clean, elegant, modern user interface. The QS9202-1208-840 keeps you connected to an entire ecosystem of smart devices giving you complete control over your entire home or business.
The IQ Panel 2 Plus has a large easy-to-use 7" HD touchscreen interface with built-in 5MP front camera and multiple wireless radios including; AT&T Cellular LTE, WiFi, Z-Wave Plus, Bluetooth BLE Touchless Disarming, Built-in Glassbreak Sensor, PowerG and the new S-Line secure radio. The panel serves as the brains of your security system and with it you can control lights, locks, thermostats, security and much more. It ships with the Qolsys 2.2 software, which encompasses several new features like Easy Install Wizard, Live View, the ability to view Alarm.com video cameras on the screen, and Live Answer. Live Answer give DIYer's the ability to answer their Alarm.com video doorbell from the IQ Panel 2 Plus inside the property, such as the Alarm.com ADC-VDB770 touchless video doorbell. Live Answer will also work with Live View cameras that have voice capability, such as the Alarm.com ADC-V515 indoor security camera. With Alarm.com's video monitoring solutions in place you can view and respond through the interactive app, and you can also see who is at the front door by just looking at the IQ Panel 2 Plus touchscreen.
The IQ Panel 2 Plus QS9202-1208-840 simultaneously supports two radio security frequencies. Dual SRF featuring PowerG and 319.5 MHz (legacy Interlogix/S-Line) allows DIYer's to retain installed sensors while adding and upgrading as needed with PowerG, the industry's most robust sensor line to address common range and functionality demands. For instances when life safety devices are already installed, the IQ Panel 2 Plus will allow DIYer's to retain these devices without incurring the cost, install time and maintenance of third party translators. Dual SRF featuring PowerG is designed to address the millions of legacy Interlogix systems installed while reducing costs associated with upgrading to the next generation security and IoT platforms.
The IQ Panel 2 Plus includes PowerG, the revolutionary 2-way wireless communication technology with an unprecedented line-up of features designed to decrease operational costs for dealers while providing ultimate reliability for end users. Multichannel, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology enables the system to hop between wireless frequency channels to ensure the seamless transmission of secure communications between the devices and the control panel. Adaptive Transmission Power translates into up to eight years of battery life for the system's devices and peripherals, reducing battery-replacement incurred costs. High transmission ranges allow for devices to reliably communicate 4 times further than legacy wireless protocols, reducing the cost of installing additional repeaters to service larger premises. 128 bit AES encryption offers exceptionally high level of protection against analysis tools and digital attacks.
The IQ Panel comes with a built-in front camera that captures photos in a variety of situations. When the panel is disarmed manually, the camera takes a photograph and saves it in the "ARM/DISARM" section. These photos are accompanied by the username of the individual who's code was used, the date, and the time. When someone attempts to access your panel settings with an invalid code, the camera takes a photograph and saves it in the "SETTINGS" section. These photos are accompanied by the date and time. When the alarm is triggered, the camera takes a photograph and saves it in the "ALARMS" section. When the alarm is triggered, the camera will record up to a 4 minute video clip. This video is stored locally on the panel only. Using a Micro SD Card you can select individual photos or videos and save them on it.
You can add up to 80 Z-Wave lights, lamp modules, or lightbulbs to the IQ Panel 2 Plus panel. This will allow you to control your lights (e.g. turn on/off, adjust the dimmer) locally on the panel and also from your Alarm.com mobile app.
You can add up to 6 Z-Wave locks to the IQ Panel 2 Plus panel. This will allow you to control your locks (e.g. lock/unlock doors individually or all at once) locally on the panel and also from your Alarm.com mobile app.
You can add up to 6 thermostats to the IQ Panel 2 Plus panel. This will allow you to control the temperature (e.g. turn up, turn down or change mode) locally on the panel and also from your Alarm.com mobile app.
You can add up to 10 Z-Wave overhead garage door controllers to the IQ Panel 2 Plus panel. This will allow you to control the garage door (e.g. open/close it) locally on the panel and also from your Alarm.com mobile app.
Streaming live camera feeds on the IQ Panel 2 Plus is a Qolsys exclusive in the Alarm.com ecosystem. "Live View" allows supported Alarm.com indoor and outdoor WiFi cameras to be viewed on the IQ Panel 2 Plus 7" HD resolution touchscreen. With a wide range of available Alarm.com video devices, DIYer's can become even more connected to their smart homes or businesses. The supported Alarm.com smart security cameras include: ADC-V515, ADC-V523, ADC-V622-WELL, ADC-V723, ADC-V821, ADC-VC726, ADC-VC736, ADC-VC826 and ADC-VC836.
An industry first, "Live Answer" streams the supported Skybell or Alarm.com Video Doorbell direct to the IQ Panel 2 Plus high-definition touchscreen. This innovative feature replicates the mobile app experience enabling users to answer the video doorbell, remote door lock/unlock, while continuing to provide doorbell call and motion notifications sent to your smart device. The supported Alarm.com video doorbell cameras include: ADC-VDB101, ADC-VDB102, ADC-VDB105, ADC-VDB106 and ADC-VDB770.
The Install Wizard included in the 2.2 software streamlines installation by taking an installer step-by-step through set up ensuring key functions and features are properly configured. The already fast and intuitive installation process is made even easier ensuring every install is consistent and follows best practices, resulting in a better install experience and reduced installation times and long-term support. The new user-friendly wizard will also further simplify DIY self-installations.
The panel allows for up to 4 partitions to be programmed. Partitions allow for the creation of zone groups in a home or business so that users can arm some sections of the property while leaving others disarmed. Partitioning enables greater personalization and functionality while simplifying installation. Each partition controls its local zone status, alerts and notifications. Any area or zone that needs to be armed or disarmed separately from the rest of the structure can be turned into a partition.
When your IQ Panel 2 Plus is not in use you can program the panel to turn into a customizable photo frame. Inside the panel's settings you can choose whether you want photos or a weather clock or if you want the panel to turn itself off automatically in the evenings, and more.
Allows you to control multiple devices with the click of a single button right from your IQ Panel 2 Plus touchscreen (Powered by Alarm.com). Each option is a multi-device command that coordinates different smart devices to accomplish a complete task.
You can add up to 242 users to the IQ Panel 2 Plus system, each with a custom name and access level that you allow. There are three levels you can program for staring with the top "master" level allows the user to access panel functions, camera and system settings. Next, the "user" level allows access to panel functions, camera, but NOT system settings. Lastly, the "guest" level is used to give arm and disarm access to those users who will use the panel on a temporary basis. By creating individual users, you can set up custom text notifications when they access or use your system, keeping you connected no matter where you are.
Allows quick and easy access to the emergency panic for senior care directly on your IQ Panel 2 Plus touchscreen (Powered by Alarm.com). This "wellness" page replaces the Security and Arming page as the default, home page to simplify use and access to help. The check in and check out feature notifies you when assisted living caregivers arrive and leave so that you have the peace of mind knowing that your loved one is getting the care they need and deserve.
- 7" capacitive touchscreen with intuitive swipe/scroll/touch-based user interface
- Built-in AT&T LTE Cellular Communicator
- 5MP panel camera capable of capturing disarm photos and alarm videos and sending them to your phone
- Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset includes quad core processor, LTE, WiFi, built-in router, Android 5 OS
- Cloud token authentication ensures all processes are truly secure
- S-Line secure 319.5 radio connects to authenticated sensors putting security back into security
- Bluetooth touchless disarming allows you to pair up to five smartphones for secure, authenticated disarming without taking your phone out of your purse
- Built-in panel Glass Break uses microphones and complex algorithms to detect the sound of breaking glass
- Interactive services powered by Alarm.com give you mobile apps on any platform and enable powerful features like geo-fences, scenes, and notifications
- Dual path connectivity uses WiFi and LTE simultaneously for speed, flexibility and redundancy
- Panel turns into a customizable photo frame when not in use
- Over the air software updates ensure your panel always has the latest and best features available
- Control your entire home with the built-in Z-Wave Plus radio that securely connects to lights, locks, thermostats, garage openers and more
- Built-in microphones and speakers allows you to talk directly to your monitoring station agent from the panel (where available)
- MicroSD card slot allows you to customize your photo frame or save photos taken by the panel camera and put them on your computer
- On screen video tutorials make self-service easy and fast with videos on the most common issues
- Message Center allows you to get messages about your system or from GeoArm
- Dimensions: 5"H x 7.75"W x 0.75"D (195mm x 130mm x 23mm)
- Platform Android OS: Android 5.1
- LCD Display Size: 7 inch LCD
- LCD Display Resolution: 1280 x 800
- LCD Display Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- LCD Display RGB: 24bit
- Touchscreen Type: Capacitive glass multi-touch
- User Codes: Up to 242 Role-based (Dealer, Installer, Master, User, Guest, Duress)
- Wireless WiFi: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band 2.4/5G - including built-in router capability
- Wireless Image Sensor: Proprietary Image Sensor capable of pairing with up to 5 devices
- Wireless Z-Wave Plus: 119 total (Up to 80 lights, up to 6 locks, up to 6 thermostats, up to 6 garage doors, up to 21 misc)
- Wireless Cellular: AT&T LTE
- Wireless Security R/F: S-Line Encrypted 319.5 MHz, up to 128 security zones
- Wireless Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.0
- Radio Slots: Fits up to 4 replaceable radios
- Hardwire Input Wired x2: Wired x2 Non-powered, closed loop circuit
- Siren Output Wired x1: Wired x1 Control output only (open collector)
- Flash Memory Internal Storage: 8GB NAND Flash
- SD Card Slot Push-Push: Micro SD x1
- LED Indicator Status LED: Single 3 color LED (green/yellow/red)
- Speaker Stereo 1W x 2: Stereo speakers (unified audio system)
- Front Camera: 5MP fixed focus
- Microphone: Stereo microphones
- Internal Siren Piezo: SPL minimum 85dB for UL985
- Tamper Switch: Panel tamper switch with spring release and reporting to status app
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer 3200mAh
- Hard Buttons: Single wake button, all user controls through touch interface
- Power Supply DC: 5v - 5.5v 1000mA DC adapter, Input 100-240VAC 50/50Hz
- Mount Back Plate: Wall mount or table top (stand included)
- Certification FCC: 2AAJXQSIQPANEL2 (may contain additional modules with separate FCC IDs)
- Certification IC: 11205A-QSIQPANEL2
- Certification UL: UL-985, UL-1023, UL-1635, UL-639, UL-498A, UL-634, ULC-634, ULC-S306, CSA-C22.2
- Operational Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 80°C
▼ Compatible PowerG Wireless Encrypted Sensors ▼
Your Price: $56.24
Your Price: $37.49
Your Price: $32.49
Your Price: $43.75
Your Price: $28.46
Your Price: $42.64
Your Price: $58.74
Your Price: $82.49
Your Price: $26.05
Your Price: $36.24
Your Price: $58.46
Your Price: $63.74
Your Price: $144.99
Your Price: $68.90
Special Order: $74.99
Back Ordered: $75.29
Your Price: $214.99
Your Price: $80.74
Your Price: $99.99
Your Price: $74.61
Your Price: $96.24
Back Ordered: $136.36
Your Price: $62.49
Your Price: $48.30
Your Price: $58.74
Your Price: $95.18
▼ Compatible S-Line Wireless Encrypted Sensors ▼
Your Price: $30.89
Your Price: $30.89
Your Price: $17.65
Your Price: $17.65
Your Price: $25.00
Your Price: $36.75
Your Price: $36.76
Your Price: $27.94
Your Price: $36.76
Your Price: $67.65
Special Order: $25.00
Your Price: $33.83
Your Price: $248.58
Your Price: $82.35
Your Price: $154.41
▼ Compatible Alarm.com Video Security Cameras ▼
Your Price: $195.48
Back Ordered: $179.48
Back Ordered: $199.06
Your Price: $102.20
Your Price: $246.24
Your Price: $196.25
Your Price: $124.00
Your Price: $153.74
Your Price: $123.78
Your Price: $126.55
▼ Compatible Qolsys Home Automation Devices▼