✓No-Term Contracts ✓Safe Shopping ✓Everyday Low Prices
▼ Recurring Billing and Payment Questions ▼
1. Is a Credit Card Required for Recurring Billing? Yes (We accept Amex®, Discover®, MasterCard® and Visa®).
2. Can I pay with Affirm®? Not available for recurring billing (only for part orders).
3. Can I pay with Amazon®? Not available for recurring billing (only for part orders).
4. Can I pay with Paypal®? Not available for recurring billing (only for part orders).
5. Is it a Secure Transaction? The PayPoint payment software utilizes point-to-point encryption (P2PE).
6. What if I have a Past-Due Amount? If applicable, any past-due balance will be charged on the provided card.
7. What is the Recurring Billing Schedule? The automated alarm monitoring charge will occur between the 10th and 15th of every month in advance on the credit card for the upcoming month of service.
8. What if my Sales Tax Changes? We do business throughout the United States (US) and collect sales tax according to the particular states applicable law. If the law regarding any states sales tax changes, we are permitted to collect the appropriate sales tax at that time and correctly apply it on customer's credit card. In the event a customer is charged more or less sales tax than the law dictates in his/her specific location, it is the customer's responsibility to notify us and/or pay the appropriate taxes.
▼ Other Suggested Questions ▼