WS4904P DSC Wireless Pet-Immune Motion Detector Product Description:
Among the most technologically advanced detectors available, the WS4904P achieves superior detection and false alarm prevention through digital signal analysis. Digital information is more accurately analyzed using software and is not subject to signal degradation caused by amplification, noise, distortion or signal clipping. The detector's technology adapts to changing environmental conditions by adjusting critical detection parameters to provide improved consistency of detection over all temperature ranges. The WS4904P is also immune from pets weighing up to 60 lbs.
Patented Multi-Level Signal Processing (MLSP) provides for more accurate detection of human infrared (IR) energy over a broad range of temperatures It's able to maximize catch performance while providing protection against false alarm sources such as radio interference, air vents and insects.
Built with reliable 433 MHz technology, the detector features the latest low-power radio frequency (RF) technology to effectively extend battery life. The PCB antenna design provides for more consistent performance and better coverage and sensitivity.
WS4904P DSC Wireless Pet-Immune Motion Detector Free Custom Programming:
Custom security system programming
is FREE for all GeoArm monitored clients.
We recommend backing up your security system's perimeter protection with full interior protection. If an intruder breaks the glass of a window or door that is protected by a contact and comes through the open pane without opening the door or window, the contact will never be tripped. Interior protection acts as a second layer of protection to ensure that this type of entry will still trigger an alarm. The WS4904P wireless pet immune motion detector is a great way to maximize your interior protection. Each WS4904P can effectively cover a 40' x 40' area. You should install a WS4904P wireless motion detector in all your main living areas.
Your DSC wireless security system is equipped with "stay mode" which arms the system with the motion detectors disabled. This arming state is meant for nighttime arming so that you can still move around your home without setting off a false alarm. If using motion detecors as interior protection, it is important to have full perimeter protection so that your home is still secured during "stay mode."
WS4904P DSC Wireless Pet-Immune Motion Detector Compatibility:
WS4904P DSC Wireless Pet-Immune Motion Detector Features:
- PowerSeries RFK5500 - 64-Zone LCD Full-Message Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5501 - 64-Zone LCD Picture ICON Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5516 - 16-Zone LED Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5508 - 8-Zone LED Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries PC5132 - Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- RF5108 - 8-Zone Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- RF5132 - 32-Zone Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- MAXSYS PC4164 - Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- Envoy NT9005 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- Envoy NT9010 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- PowerSeries 9045 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- PowerSeries 9047 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- Alexor PC9155 - 2-Way Wireless Alarm Control Panel
WS4904P DSC Wireless Pet-Immune Motion Detector
- Provides pet immunity up to 60 lbs.
- Digital signal analysis for consistent detection throughout the coverage pattern
- Patented MLSP for accurate detection of human IR energy over a broad range of temperatures
- High-traffic shutdown to preserve battery life
- Temperature compensation
- PCB antenna
- Sensitivity adjustment to configure the detector for "normal" (high sensitivity) or "hostile" (low sensitivity) environments
- Reliable 433 MHz technology
- Backed by DSC's 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
WS4904P DSC Wireless Pet-Immune Motion Detector PDFs for Additional Information:
Data Sheet for DSC's Wireless Pet-Immune Motion Detector (WS4904P)
Installation Guide for DSC's Wireless Pet-Immune Motion Detector (WS4904P)
|Dimensions (L x W x D)
||108 x 63.5 x 54 (mm) or 4.25 x 2.5 x 2.13 (in)
||(1) CR123, 3V Lithium (included)
||9 years (normal use)
||14° to 131°F (-10° to 55°C)
||5% to 93%