Please Note: The Telguard TG7LV universal commercial cellular Verizon LTE alarm communicator has been discontinued and replaced by the TG7LV002 model number.
The Telguard TG-7 LTE-V provides backup cellular alarm communication solutions for commercial, retail, financial and fire system markets. The TG7LV transmits alarm signals over the Verizon LTE network when the telephone line or data network has been disrupted or compromised. This ensures critical data will reach the GeoArm central monitoring station.
Telguard uses advanced encryption technology for secure communications. Superior building penetration is achieved through maximum transmitting power.
- Delivers full data reporting.
- Locking metal enclosure.
- Certified for use on the Verizon LTE network for long, sunset-free installation.
- Provides security supervision with automatic self-test (daily, weekly or monthly) and system trouble outputs.
- Supports multiple alarm formats for SIA2, contact ID, pulse (3x1, 4x2), modem IIe & IIIa, DMP.
- Telephone line monitor built-in.
- Utilizes advanced encryption technology for secure communications.
- Falls back to 3G/4G if an LTE network is not available, for extended network coverage.
- Panel downloading with the Telguard Virtual Modem.
- One available trip input.
- Two programmable supervisory trip outputs.
- Diagnostic LEDs display unit functionality, operational mode or signal strength.
- 128 bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) alarm signals ensure authentication and security.
- Transmit Power: 200 mW in all bands
- 12VDC/Battery Consumption: <32mA (Standby), 250mA (Transmission)
- Transformer Supplied: 12VAC, 800mA UL listed plug-in
- Radio Transceiver LTE Bands: 2, 4 & 17
- Radio Transceiver 3G Bands: 2 & 5
- Radio Transceiver Antenna: 8" dipole with a max gain of 3dBi
- Certifications: FCC part 15, 22, 24, 27 & 68 compliant
- Dimensions: 7.5" H x 11.5" W x 3.5" D
- Shipping Weight: 8lbs. (with transformer)
- Operating Environment: 0°C to +50°C; Up to 95% humidity (non-condensing)