Please Note: The Telguard TG1LAB primary residential cellular AT&T LTE alarm communicator has been discontinued without replacement.
The Telguard TG-B LTE-A is a residential cellular-only alarm communicator designed for the AT&T LTE network. The TG1LAB includes the TG-1B and the battery, and transmits full data from security and fire systems to the GeoArm central station.
With today's changing technology at home, including VoIP and other wireless services, a traditional telephone line may not be available for security system communications. Telguard model TG-1B LTE-A ensures that critical alarm information reaches the GeoArm central station. Telguard technology allows for unlimited point-to-point signal details and maximum transmitting power for superior in-building penetration. The TG1LAB communicator is easy to install, economical, and UL Listed.
With TG-B LTE-A installed at your property, you can then add HomeControl Flex. This interactive services allows DIYer's to utilize a mobile app for Android, and iPhone smartphones to remotely arm their system with prebuilt automation rules. The free app comes ready to activate with the TG-1B LTE-A when installed in primary mode, for all new installations and retrofits.
Additionally, DIYer's have the option to include video capabilities with Arlo Wire-free HD Cameras, enabling remote viewing of event triggered clips, images and live video from anywhere, on a smartphone, computer or tablet.
- Automatic self-test (daily, weekly or monthly) - confirm the alarm path between the panel, the cellular network, and the GeoArm central station
- Programmable supervisory trip output (STC) relay - for reporting problem conditions from the TG-1B LTE-A to the panel
- Available trip input - for reporting trouble conditions independent of the alarm panel
- Full data reporting using virtually any alarm format, including Contact ID, SIA2, DMP, Modem lle/ llla2 and Pulse formats
- Certified for use on the AT&T LTE network for long, sunset-free installation
- Compatible with HomeControl Flex™ for remote arming, disarming and more
- Falls back to 3G/4G if an LTE network is not available for extended network coverage
- Panel downloading with the Telguard Virtual Modem
- 128 bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) encrypted alarm signals ensure authentication and security
- Transmit Power: 200mW in all bands
- Transformer Supplied: 12VAC, 800mA UL listed plug-in
- Maximum AC Current Draw: 125mA (battery charged), 350mA (battery charging)
- 12VDC/Battery Consumption: <32mA (Standby) 250mA (Transmission)
- LTE Bands: 2, 4 & 17
- 3G Bands: 2 & 5
- Antenna: 8" dipole with a max gain of 3dBi.
- Certifications: FCC part 15, 22, 24 and 27 compliant
- Dimensions: 9.5" H x 4.5" W x 1.75" D
- Shipping Weight: 5lbs (with transformer)
- Operating Environment: 0°C to +49°C
- Relative Humidity: 0-85% humidity (non-condensing)