Please Note: The Honeywell HWF2V-COM dual-path ethernet/cellular Verizon LTE commercial fire communicator is a special order item.
The Honeywell HWF2V-COM is a commercial fire, single, or dual-path LTE/IP alarm communicator that offers Contact ID reporting to any FACP (fire alarm control panel) with a built-in dialer. The HWF2V-COM connects directly to the primary or secondary communication ports of a fire panel's digital alarm communicator transmitter (DACT). It also connects to any customer provided Ethernet 10/100 base network connection (LAN or WAN), DSL or cable modem. The HWF2V-COM sends single or dual-path alarm signals over internet IP and the cellular Verizon LTE towers to the GeoArm central monitoring station.
Three selectable reporting paths include: LTE cellular only, IP only, or IP primary with LTE cellular backup while providing appropriate supervision intervals based on NFPA 72 requirements. All signals from the HWF2V-COM communicator are delivered to the AlarmNet® network control center which routes highly encrypted, cybersecured Ethernet data packets via a customer-provided Internet connection or Verizon LTE cellular network to the GeoArm central station. The AlarmNet® network control center is fully redundant and monitored 24/7.
Installation and programming are easy through the AlarmNet 360® website, using the handheld 7720P Programming tool, or using the control panel's programming mode (for panels that support this option).
- LTE and IP connection tested every day
- Three selectable reporting paths: LTE cellular only, IP only, or IP Primary with LTE cellular backup
- Built-In Verizon LTE Network cellular communicator
- Requires no change to the existing FACP configuration
- Connects directly to the primary and secondary telephone ports of a DACT
- Plan choices range from 5 minute, 60 minute, 6 hour, and 24 hour supervision intervals
- Operates over the following communication protocols: LTE, HSPA+(4G) HSPA (3G)
- Works over any type of customer provided Ethernet 10/100 based network connection (LAN or WAN), DSL model or cable modem
- Data transmits over standard Contact ID protocol but is secured with the industry's advanced encryption standard (AES 256 bit)
- Supports both dynamic (DHCP) or public and private Static IP addressing
- Reliable connection: IP and cellular connection tested every day
- Built-in, standalone power supply module. Onboard charging circuit design accommodates battery backup. Includes primary power and battery supervision
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate signal strength and status
- QOS: Quality of Service diagnostics via AlarmNet conveys vital communicator information including signal strength, message path used, and when the message was received
- 7720P Handheld programmer for easy setup
- Primary Transformer: 120VAC, 60Hz, 0.5A
- Secondary Transformer: 18VDC, 50VA
- One 12 V 7.0 AH lead-acid battery: Not Supplied
- Charging Current: 1 Amp maximum
- Discharge Current: Standby 230mA, Active 950mA
- Dimensions: 14.875" H x 12.75" W x 3.0" D (37.8cm H x 32.4cm W x 7.6cm D)
- Color: Red
- Weight: 5.3 lbs (6.94kg)
- Dimensions: 15.625" H x 13.79" W x 9.25" D (39.7cm H x 34.9cm W x 23.9cm D)
Temperature and Humidity Ranges
This system meets NFPA requirements for operation at 0-49°C/32-120°F and at a relative humidity 93%± 2% RH (non-condensing at 32°C ± 2°C(90°F ±3°F). However, the useful life of the system's standby batteries and the electronic components may be adversely affected by extreme temperature ranges and humidity. Therefore, it is recommended that this system and its peripherals be installed in an environment with a normal room temperature of 15-27°C/60-80°F.