Please Note: The DSC WT4911 wireless 2-way outdoor alarm siren has been discontinued without replacement.
The DSC WT4911 wireless outdoor alarm siren and strobe light is a fully two-way supervised wireless siren, designed to work with compatible DSC 433 MHz control panels (e.g. Impassa SCW9057). Up to four sirens can be enrolled on the same security panel and supervised as separate units.
To ensure two-way contact between the siren and the security panel, the WT4911 regulary sends supervisory signals to the security panel. With each supervisory signal sent the siren provides the outdoor temperature. In addition, the WT4911 monitors for the case and wall tamper switch states, and the battery state. In the event of a low battery or a tamper activation, the WT4911 will transmit the appropriate signal to the security panel and (if configured) provide an audible and visual indication that a local event has occurred.
The WT4911 siren must be enrolled on the security panel before it can receive commands from the panel for sounding alarms, strobe activation and communicating a require response, such as status or local outdoor temperature. The WT4911 combines form and function to provide improved protection against intruders, before they get the chance to enter the home. With its powerful 100db sounder, the WT4911 will annunciate unwanted entrance to property and premises. The accompanying strobe light also provides a visual warning and deterrent upon activation. The WT4911 distinguishes between burglar and fire alarms by emitting different sounds for each and indicates arm and disarm squawks.
The outdoor siren is capable of sounding different alarm cadences (e.g. carbon monoxide, continuous burglary, pulsating fire, or temporal three fire) and bell squawks to suit the type of command it receives. The signals between the WT4911 and the alarm panel are fully encrypted, prohibiting unauthorized interruption of communication between the two. If the Wt4911 wireless outdoor siren is disabled or tampered with, the 433 MHz compatible alarm panel will immediately be signaled and the appropriate transmission will instantly be sent to the GeoArm central alarm monitoring station.
The outdoor siren is mounted onto a flat surface, such as the outside of a building. A wide variety of mounting surfaces are acceptable but the mounting material must be able to support the weight of the siren. Please note, the wall tamper switch must remain closed when the outdoor siren is mounted. We recommend installing at least one WT4911 wireless outdoor siren/strobe to maximize the value of your 433 MHz wireless security system. Not only will the outdoor siren/strobe alert neighbors of a potential emergency, but it will also aide the proper authorities in identifying your home quickly in the event of an emergency. The WT4911 also doubles as an outdoor temperature sensor that will display the current outdoor temperature on your WT5500 wireless keypads.
- Siren output - 100dB
- Siren sounds for alarms and squawks
- Strobe light functionality for visual indication
- Provides temperature to DSC Alexor wireless keypad (WT5500)
- Local and remote test capability
- Transmits RF status, low battery and tamper condition
- Front and back tamper detection
- IP34 rating
- Nominal battery life (2 to 3 years)
- Reliable 433 MHz technology
- Backed by DSC's 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 11"× 8.5"× 1.8" in (280 mm × 216 mm × 46 mm)
- Weight: 1.8 lbs (820 g)
- Output: 100dB
- Battery Type: 1 "D" cell Lithium
- IP Rating: 34
- Battery Life: 2-3 years (typical usage)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 90% RH transmitter only
- Compatible control panels: PC9155-433/868, PC9155D-433/868, PC9155G-433/868
- DSC Alexor System
- DSC Impassa
- PowerSeries Wireless Receivers (RF5132-433/PC5132-433 all versions and RF5108-433)
- MAXSYS® Wireless Receiver (PC4164-433)
- PowerSeries RFK Keypads (RFK5500/RFK5501/RFK5516/RFK5508)
- PowerSeries 9045/9047 Self-Contained Wireless Panel