Please Note: The Aeotec ZW095 home energy meter has been discontinued without replacement.
The Aeotec ZW095 is a Z-Wave home energy meter. With the ZW095 you can keep an eye on your electricity. The Aeotec Home Energy Meter converts your current electricity into something it's not: a tool that provides you with understanding. Understanding of how much electricity you're really using. Understanding of when you're using it. Understanding of how you can use less and of how you can save more.
The ZW095 home energy meter is the smart meter that you control. It'll record up to 200 amps of your home's electricity use in real-time with 99% accuracy. And it'll share it with your Z-Wave gateway, but no one else. Monthly power bills typically go in one direction: up. Home Energy Meter helps you reverse that trend. With 99% accuracy it measures your home's electricity use in watts or kilowatt-hours. Paired with your Z-Wave gateway, it'll help you identify and diagnose which electronics in your home are costing you the most. Whether it's your lighting, your hot water system or anything else, you'll then be able to take actionable steps to reduce how much those electronics are costing you.
Electricity meters are typically installed outside the home or in hard to reach places. As Home Energy Meter is installed right beside your home's existing meter, it needs to be built upon excellent wireless technology. It is. Utilising Z-Wave Plus and Gen5, Home Energy Meter offers wireless connectivity that is optimised to transmit over greater distances and even through walls. Without interference, Home Energy Meter can transmit your home’s electricity use over a distance of 492 feet / 150 metres with your data securely broadcast using AES-128 encryption.
- Lowers Home Energy Bill: Understand your home energy usage better, and lessen the amount of energy usage.
- Gen5: The best Z-Wave. Home Energy Meter is built upon Aeotec's leading Gen5 technology offering best in class performance for both secure and standard Z-Wave wireless signals.
- Wireless Range: 492 foot
- Outdoor Rated: IP43
- Dimensions: 5.6cm square
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Operating humidity: 8% to 80%
- Operating distance: Up to 492 feet/150 meters outdoors
- AC input: 120V 60Hz, Max: 0.8W
- Measure range of current: 0A to 200A
- Measurement accuracy: Over 99%
- Beaming: Yes
- Repeating: Yes
- Measure range of voltage: 80V to 140V