Please Note: The Honeywell LTEXA-TC2 cellular alarm communicator has been discontinued and replaced by the LTEM-XA model number.
The Honeywell LTEXA-TC2 is a cellular 4G LTE alarm communicator for Total Connect 2.0, that is designed for use with the VISTA-Series hardwired control panels. The LTE-XA easily connects to Honeywell's VISTA-15P, VISTA-20P, VISTA-128BPT, and 250BPT control panels. The LTEXV-TC2 is easy to install and sends alarm signals over the AT&T 4G LTE cellular towers. All signals are delivered to Honeywell's AlarmNet® Network Control Center, which routes the information to the GeoArm central station. The state-of-the-art AlarmNet Network Control Center is fully redundant and monitored 24/7. AlarmNet then routes messages using AlarmNet-i and 800 PLUS services, providing true redundancy and multi-path message delivery.
- Full Contact ID: Contact ID reporting using ECP mode with compatible Honeywell VISTA control panels.
- Total Connect 2.0: Includes the compatible chip accessory
- 256-bit AES Encryption: Advanced encryption standard used for secure communications.
- Upload/Download: Available with select Honeywell control panels.
- Integration: Quick and easy installation of cellular communicator for VISTA control panels.
- Diagnostic LEDs: Provide signal strength and status indications.
- QOS: Quality of Service diagnostics via AlarmNet supply vital information including when a message was received, battery voltage, input voltage, signal strength and message path.
- AlarmNet360™ Online Management Platform: Remote programming and diagnostics
- Remote Services Capability: Optional Honeywell Total Connect remote services provide on-the-go security and home control, video viewing, and real-time alerts, anytime, anywhere, on any PC or smart device.
- FOTA Firmware Upgrading: Complete over-the-air firmware upgrading capability. Provides remote service management ability.
- Design: Integrated VISTA ECP design, four-wire connection, LTE Cat 1
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.4" x 8.0" x 1.5" (21.3cm x 20.3cm x 3.8cm)
- Panel Compatibility: All VISTA controls with ECP radio support
- Input Power: powered from 12V aux power
- Current Drain: 210mV
- RF Antenna: Internal Penta-Band antenna with receive diversity for LTE CAT1. Average 3.8dBi gain
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 131°F (-20° to 55°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158°F (-40° to 70°C)
- Agency Listings: ETL listed