Please Note: The Qolsys IQ4 Hub controller (Part Number: IQPH051) is a special order item.
The Qolsys IQ4 Hub (Part Number: IQPH054) is an all-in-one wireless 7" LCD touchscreen control panel that contains a built-in Alarm.com dual-path wifi/cellular Verizon LTE communicator, PowerG encrypted wireless receiver and Z-Wave 800-Series automation module. The IQ4 Hub provides full security and smart home functionality in an easy to use interface geared for the do-it-yourself security market.
With the IQ4 Hub you can add new or switch existing PowerG encrypted wireless security sensors to the Qolsys platform. The panel leverages the power of it's Android 9 operating system with a QualComm Snapdragon 8 core SOM (System on a Module) processor having 16GB NAND Flash internal memory. The IQ4 Hub has an aesthetically pleasing and elegant modern user interface that keeps you connected to an entire ecosystem of smart devices, giving you complete control over your entire home or business.
It has a large easy-to-use touchscreen interface that allows you to peek in at anytime, receive disarm photos and alarm videos. The IQ4 Hub comes with the following wireless radio's built-in including an Alarm.com Dual-Path WiFi/Cellular Verizon LTE alarm communicator, Bluetooth and Z-Wave 800 Series and a PowerG encrypted wireless receiver. The panel serves as the brains of your security system and with it you can control Z-Wave 800 Series lights, locks, thermostats, garage doors and much more!
The IQ4 features a SmartMount system, all internal antennas and an easy on-screen installation wizard. With a built-in front speaker the IQ4 Hub allows for 85dB piezo audible siren to alert nearby individuals of an alarm initiating event. It has a dual panel and wall tamper with spring release and smash and grab reporting. Additionally, the panel has a single wake/sleep button for added user convenience.
The touchscreen panel also includes Live View which is the ability to view Alarm.com video cameras on the screen, and Live Answer. Live Answer give the user the ability to answer their Alarm.com video doorbell from the IQ4 Hub inside the property, such as the Alarm.com ADC-VDB770 touchless video doorbell. Live Answer will also work with Live View cameras that have voice capability, such as the Alarm.com ADC-V515 indoor security camera. With Alarm.com's video monitoring solutions in place you can view and respond through the interactive app, and you can also see who is at the front door by just looking at the IQ4 Hub touchscreen.
- 7" capacitive touchscreen with intuitive swipe/scroll/touch-based user interface
- Built-in Verizon LTE Cellular Communicator (powered by Alarm.com)
- 8MP 120° wide angle panel camera with FlexTilt is capable of peek-in, capturing disarm photos, capturing alarm videos and sending them to your phone
- Easy Wall Mount or Table Stand Mounting Options
- SmartMount system, all internal antennas, on-screen Installation Wizard
- DSC PowerG secure radio connects to authenticated sensors putting security back into security
- Bluetooth touchless disarming, live view, live answer
- Built-in panel Glass Break uses microphones and complex algorithms to detect the sound of breaking glass
- Interactive services powered by Alarm.com give you mobile apps on any platform and enable powerful features like geo-fences, scenes, and notifications
- Dual path connectivity uses WiFi and LTE simultaneously for speed, flexibility and redundancy
- Panel turns into a customizable photo frame when not in use
- Over the air software updates ensure your panel always has the latest and best features available
- Control your entire home with the built-in Z-Wave 700 Series radio that securely connects to lights, locks, thermostats, garage openers and more
- 16GB NAND flash internal storage
- Built-in microphones and speakers allows you to talk directly to your monitoring station agent from the panel (where available)
- Bluetooth Audio from your Smart Phone using the 4 watt speaker
- Front-facing 4W speaker and 85-decibel audible siren
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion 3000mAh rated for over 24 hours
- Dual panel and wall tamper with spring release and Smash and Grab reporting
- Message Center allows you to get messages about your system or from GeoArm
- PowerG: This IQ4 Hub includes PowerG, the revolutionary 2-way wireless communication technology. Multichannel, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology enables the system to hop between wireless frequency channels to ensure the seamless transmission of secure communications between the devices and the control panel. Adaptive Transmission Power translates into up to eight years of battery life for the system's devices and peripherals, reducing battery-replacement incurred costs. High transmission ranges allow for devices to reliably communicate 4 times further than legacy wireless protocols, reducing the cost of installing additional repeaters to service larger premises. 128 bit AES encryption offers exceptionally high level of protection against analysis tools and digital attacks.
- Light Control: You can add up to 80 Z-Wave lights, lamp modules, or lightbulbs to the IQ4 Hub. This will allow you to control your lights (e.g. turn on/off, adjust the dimmer) locally on the panel and also from your Alarm.com mobile app.
- Lock Control: You can add up to 20 Z-Wave locks to the IQ4 Hub. This will allow you to control your locks (e.g. lock/unlock doors individually or all at once) locally on the panel and also from your Alarm.com mobile app.
- Thermostat Control: You can add up to 10 thermostats to the IQ4 Hub. This will allow you to control the temperature (e.g. turn up, turn down or change mode) locally on the panel and also from your Alarm.com mobile app.
- Garage Door: You can add up to 6 Z-Wave overhead garage door controllers to the IQ Panel 4 panel. This will allow you to control the garage door (e.g. open/close it) locally on the panel and also from your Alarm.com mobile app.
- Live View: Streaming live camera feeds (up to 40 cameras) on the IQ4 Hub is a Qolsys exclusive in the Alarm.com ecosystem. "Live View" allows supported Alarm.com indoor and outdoor WiFi cameras to be viewed on the 7" HD resolution touchscreen. With a wide range of available Alarm.com video devices, user's can become even more connected to their smart homes or businesses. The supported Alarm.com smart security cameras include: ADC-V515, ADC-V523, ADC-V622-WELL, ADC-V723, ADC-V821, ADC-VC726, ADC-VC736, ADC-VC826 and ADC-VC836.
- Live Answer: An industry first, "Live Answer" streams the supported Skybell or Alarm.com Video Doorbell direct to the IQ Panel 4 high-definition touchscreen. This innovative feature replicates the mobile app experience enabling users to answer the video doorbell, remote door lock/unlock, while continuing to provide doorbell call and motion notifications sent to your smart device. The supported Alarm.com video doorbell cameras include: ADC-VDB101, ADC-VDB102, ADC-VDB105, ADC-VDB106 and ADC-VDB770.
- Install Wizard: The Install Wizard streamlines installation by taking an installer step-by-step through set up ensuring key functions and features are properly configured. The already fast and intuitive installation process is made even easier ensuring every install is consistent and follows best practices, resulting in a better install experience and reduced installation times and long-term support. The new user-friendly wizard will also further simplify DIY self-installations.
- Partitions: The panel allows for up to 4 partitions to be programmed. Partitions allow for the creation of zone groups in a home or business so that users can arm some sections of the property while leaving others disarmed. Partitioning enables greater personalization and functionality while simplifying installation. Each partition controls its local zone status, alerts and notifications. Any area or zone that needs to be armed or disarmed separately from the rest of the structure can be turned into a partition.
- Photo Frame: When your IQ4 Hub is not in use you can program the panel to turn into a customizable photo frame. Inside the panel's settings you can choose whether you want photos or a weather clock or if you want the panel to turn itself off automatically in the evenings, and more.
- Schedule Scenes*: Allows you to control multiple devices with the click of a single button right from your IQ4 Hub touchscreen (Powered by Alarm.com). Each option is a multi-device command that coordinates different smart devices to accomplish a complete task.
- User Types: You can add up to 242 users to the IQ4 Hub system, each with a custom name and access level that you allow. There are three levels you can program for staring with the top "master" level allows the user to access panel functions, camera and system settings. Next, the "user" level allows access to panel functions, camera, but NOT system settings. Lastly, the "guest" level is used to give arm and disarm access to those users who will use the panel on a temporary basis. By creating individual users, you can set up custom text notifications when they access or use your system, keeping you connected no matter where you are.
- Wellness*: Allows quick and easy access to the emergency panic for senior care directly on your IQ4 Hub touchscreen (Powered by Alarm.com). This "wellness" page replaces the Security and Arming page as the default, home page to simplify use and access to help. The check in and check out feature notifies you when assisted living caregivers arrive and leave so that you have the peace of mind knowing that your loved one is getting the care they need and deserve.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.1" x 7.5"W x 1"D (155mm x 191mm x 26mm)
- LCD Display Size: 7 inch LCD
- LCD Display Resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels
- LCD Display Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- LCD Display RGB: 24bit, 16.9 million colors
- Touchscreen Type: Capacitive glass multi-touch
- Operating System: Android 9
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 core SOM (System on a Module) with 16GB of NAND Flash
- User Codes: Up to 242 Role-based (Dealer, Installer, Master, User, Guest, Duress)
- Wireless WiFi Network: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band 2.4/5GHz - including built-in access point capability
- Wireless Cellular Network: Verizon LTE Category 4 (Bands 2/25, 4/66, 5, 7, 12/17, 13, 14 non-FirstNet, 26)
- Wireless Z-Wave Plus (700): 137 total devices (Up to 80 lights, up to 20 locks, up to 10 thermostats, up to 6 garage doors, up to 21 misc.)
- Security R/F: 128 total devices (S-Line Encrypted 319.5 MHz)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.2 (disarm and audio streaming)
- Flash Memory (internal storage): 16GB NAND Flash
- LED Indicator (Status LED): Full full color RGB LED
- Speaker/Siren: Front-facing 4W speaker + 85-dB piezo siren
- Microphone: 1 x MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical System) Microphones
- Tamper: Dual panel and wall tamper with spring release and Smash and Grab reporting
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Ion 3000mAh Rated for over 24 hours
- Buttons: Single wake/sleep button, all user controls through touch interface
- Power Supply DC: 7v DC 1000mA CC, Input 100-240VAC 50/60Hz adapter evaluated at 120vAC for UL/cUL
- Mount Back Plate: SmartMount for wall mounting included. SmartMount table stand
- Certification FCC: 2AAJXQS-IQ4H (may contain additional modules with separate FCC IDs)
- Certification IC: 11205A-QSIQ4H
- Certification UL: UL-985, UL-1023, UL2610, ULC-S545, ULC-S304
- Operational Temperature: 32°F to 120.2°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Relative Humidity: Up to 93% max (indoor, dry ordinary locations use only)
▼ Compatible PowerG Wireless Encrypted Sensors ▼
Your Price: $56.24
Your Price: $37.49
Your Price: $32.49
Your Price: $43.75
Your Price: $28.46
Your Price: $42.64
Your Price: $58.74
Your Price: $39.99
Your Price: $82.49
Your Price: $26.05
Your Price: $36.24
Your Price: $58.46
Your Price: $63.74
Your Price: $106.24
Your Price: $144.99
Your Price: $68.90
Your Price: $106.24
Special Order: $74.99
Back Ordered: $75.29
Your Price: $214.99
Your Price: $80.74
Your Price: $99.99
Your Price: $74.61
Your Price: $96.24
Back Ordered: $136.36
Your Price: $62.49
Your Price: $48.30
Your Price: $58.74
Your Price: $95.18
▼ Compatible Alarm.com Video Security Cameras ▼
Your Price: $172.20
Your Price: $172.44
Your Price: $195.48
Back Ordered: $179.48
Back Ordered: $199.06
Your Price: $102.20
Your Price: $163.74
Your Price: $246.24
Your Price: $193.73
Your Price: $213.50
Your Price: $196.25
Your Price: $124.00
Your Price: $232.49
Your Price: $153.74
Your Price: $123.78
Your Price: $193.74
Your Price: $229.99
Your Price: $126.55
Your Price: $248.74
▼ Compatible Qolsys Home Automation Devices▼