WS4945 DSC Wireless Door & Window Alarm Contact Product Description:
The WS4945 wireless door or window alarm contact provides perimeter protection for a DSC wireless security system. The wireless alarm contact mounts on a door or window frame and the magnet mounts on the corresponding door or window. When the security system is armed and the door or window is opened, the normally closed circuit becomes open and an alarm is triggered.
The WS4945 is designed for dependable case or wall-tamper detection. The wireless door or window alarm contact is designed to send a alarm signals to the security system if either its casing is opened or if it is forcibly removed from the wall. If the security system is armed when this occurs, an alarm will be activated and GeoArm's central station will be notified of this violation.
The WS4945 also features an external screw terminal that allows a standard hardwired door contact to be connected to it. This is useful for installations where it is difficult to mount the magnet within the maximum allowable gap of the contact (5/8").
Significantly smaller than many door or window alarm contacts, the WS4945 is housed within a compact casing that allows it to be used for the tightest-fitting installations. Once installed, the wireless alarm contact is inconspicuous and complements the decor of most homes or businesses. It is built with reliable 433 MHz technology and is compatible with all current DSC wireless alarm receivers.
WS4945 DSC Wireless Door & Window Alarm Contact Free Custom Programming:
Custom security system programming
is FREE for all GeoArm monitored clients.
We recommend installing a WS4945 wireless door or window alarm contact on every entry or exit door and every perimeter window for full perimeter security. We also recommend backing up the perimeter protection with interior motion detectors or glassbreak detectors so that if someone enters your home through a broken window pane without tripping the door or window alarm contact, an alarm signal will still be triggered.
If it is cost prohibitive to contact every window and door, then contact the main entry/exit doors and all windows that can not be reliably locked from the inside. Another way to save on cost without sacrificing security is to use one motion detector or glassbreak detector in place of multiple window contacts in a room with multiple windows.
WS4945 DSC Wireless Door & Window Alarm Contact Compatibility:
WS4945 DSC Wireless Door & Window Alarm Contact Features:
- PowerSeries RFK5500 - 64-Zone LCD Full-Message Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5501 - 64-Zone LCD Picture ICON Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5516 - 16-Zone LED Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5508 - 8-Zone LED Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries PC5132 - Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- RF5108 - 8-Zone Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- RF5132 - 32-Zone Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- MAXSYS PC4164 - Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- Envoy NT9005 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- Envoy NT9010 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- PowerSeries 9045 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- PowerSeries 9047 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- Alexor PC9155 - 2-Way Wireless Alarm Control Panel
WS4945 DSC Wireless Door & Window Alarm Contact
- Small, compact design
- 5/8" maximum magnet gap
- Smooth-back plastics to apply double-sided tape (included)
- Built-in reed switch
- Normally closed external contact input
- Case and wall tamper (without using mechanical springs)
- Reliable 433 MHz technology
- Backed by DSC's 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
WS4945 DSC Wireless Door & Window Alarm Contact PDFs for Additional Information:
Data Sheet for DSC's Wireless Door & Window Alarm Contact (WS4945)
Installation Guide for DSC's Wireless Door & Window Alarm Contact (WS4945)
|Dimensions (L x W x D)
||75 x 31 x 22 (mm) or 2.9 x 1.5 x 0.88 (in)
||(1) CR2, 3V Lithium (included)
||5-8 years (normal use)
||32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
||5% to 93%