Please Note: The Telguard TG7LVA universal commercial cellular AT&T LTE alarm communicator has been discontinued and replaced by the TG7LV002 model number.
The Telguard TG-7A LTE-V is provides backup cellular Verizon LTE alarm communication solutions for finance and high value retail industries. Alarm signals are transmitted from the TG7LVA communicator over the Verizon cellular LTE network when the telephone line or data network has been disrupted or compromised. This ensures critical data will securely reach the GeoArm central monitoring station.
Telguard's TG7LVA uses advanced encryption technology for secure communications. Superior building penetration is achieved through maximum transmitting power.
- Full data reporting
- Certified for use on the Verizon LTE network
- Automatic self-test (daily, weekly or monthly) - to ensure the cellular system is operating
- Diagnostic LEDs display unit functionality, operational mode or signal strength
- Locking metal enclosure with tamper switch
- Includes tamper switch, providing open door alerts
- One available trip input
- Two programmable supervisory trip outputs
- Alarm format support for SIA2, contact ID, pulse (3x1, 4x2), modem IIe, IIIa2 and IV, DMP
- Telephone line monitor built-in
- Falls back to 3G/4G if an LTE network is not available for extended network coverage
- Panel downloading with the Telguard Virtual Modem
- 128 bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) encrypted alarm signals ensure authentication and security
- Power Consumption: 12VDC 46mA (idle), 61mA (Standard Line Security), 250mA (Transmitting)
- Transformer Supplied: 12VAC, 800mA UL listed plug-in
- LTE Bands: 2, 4 & 17
- 3G Bands: 2 & 5
- Antenna: 8" dipole with a max gain of 3dBi.
- Certifications: FCC part 15, 22, 24, 27 and 68 compliant
- Dimensions: 12" H x 12" W x 4" D
- Shipping Weight: 18lbs
- Operating Environment: 0°C to +50°C
- Relative Humidity: 0-95% humidity (non-condensing)