Please Note: The L-Com Hyperlink HG824-11LP cellular antenna has been discontinued without replacement.
The L-Com Hyperlink HG824-11LP is a high performance wide band log periodic antenna designed to operate continuously from 800 MHz to 2500 MHz for Videofied XT-Series Control Panels (XT-IP630 and XTO-IP630). This Wideband design eliminates the need to purchase different antennas for each frequency. This simplifies installations since the same antenna can be used for a wide array of wireless applications where wide coverage is desired.
The HG824-11LP is ideal for Distributed Antenna Systems, DAS. A DAS system is used to distribute Cellular and WiFi signals throughout a building or area. It is also suited for directional and multipoint IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless LANs, public wireless hotspot applications and other systems operating in the 2.4GHz ISM band. The broadband characteristics of the antenna enable it to operate over a very wide frequency range. This antenna features 11 dBi of gain and a 60° vertical beam width.
The internal components of this antenna are enclosed within a UV-stable white ABS radome for all-weather operation. It is supplied with a tilt and swivel mast mount kit.
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Compatible with Videofied XT-Series Control Panels (XT-IP630 and XTO-IP630)
- 800-2500 MHz band
- Supplied with tilt and swivel mast bracket
- DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems)
- Broadband, low VSWR
- Sealed radome, all weather operation
- Ideal for use with multipband Access Points and Routers
- IEEE 802.11b/g WiFi applications
- Weight: 2.42 lbs (1.1 kg)
- LTE networks