Please Note: The Honeywell 5870API-GY wireless indoor asset protection device is a back-ordered item.
The Honeywell 5870API-GY is a wireless grey-color asset protection device designed to guard against theft. It easily affixes to any valuable requiring protection within a home or business, including paintings, flat screens and other electronics, family heirlooms, safes, machinery, equipment and more.
Asset protection is a focused security solution designed to protect specific, tangible assets. Usually these assets are things that people consider valuable, have a high probability of theft or should not be tampered with. The 5870API-GY continues to provide protection even when the panel is disarmed letting DIYer's to protect against burglary and theft at the same time.
The 5870API-GY is an ideal solution for early warning notification or alarm verification. When affixed to the protected asset, the device will trigger a "detect" if an attempt is made to move or disturb the asset. The 5870API-GY can be set to alarm after 1-3 second or 5-8 seconds of continuous movement, or to alarm when unit is tilted more than 30 degrees.
The 5870API-GY uses patented Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (MEMS) Accelerometer technology, which senses acceleration in the X and Y axis (three distinct modes).
The three modes are;
1. High security "fast-trigger" mode when an asset moves for a short travel time and minimum movement
2. Standard security mode when an asset moves for a long travel time and occasional movement detection
3. Tilt mode when an asset moves at angle intended for boxes with lids that can be opened (e.g.; jewelry or cash boxes)
The 5870API-GY is intended for use with Honeywell alarm systems that support 5800-Series wireless devices. The transmitter is fully supervised and can send alarm, tamper, trouble and low battery conditions to the alarm control panel. LOOP 1 is for High Security (Fast Trigger) applications and should ONLY be used if the asset will NOT be subject to external vibration. Loop 2 (Standard Security mode) should be used in most cases.
- Dimensions: 1.8"H x 1.7"W x 0.63"D (45.72mm x 43.18mm x 16.02mm)
- Case Color: Grey
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: <90&per; relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Transmit Frequency: 345MHz
- Battery Life: Up to three years (depending on interaction with asset)
- Compatibility: Compatible with all 5800 Series wireless devices
- Agency Listings: UL Listed to UL1037, FCC, IC, C-Tick
• LYRIC CONTROLLER
• LYRIC GATEWAY
• LYRIC CONTROLLER CANADA