Please Note: The Videofied IDC601 wireless door/window alarm contact is a back-ordered item.
The Videofied IDC601 Door/Window Contact is a battery-operated, wireless door contact designed for use in Videofied security systems. The IDC601 alarm contacts are intended for use in detecting the opening and closing of doors, windows, or cabinet doors/drawers.
The IDC 200/601/701 consist of a switch detector with S2View® spread spectrum, Videofied, interactive, encrypted wireless
circuitry for secure two-way communications with the control panel. A dual tamper function provides detection for both wall and cover tamper. The transmitter is typically installed on the stationary surface of an opening (door frame or window frame), while the magnet is installed on the door or window.
With the door or window closed, the magnetic field forces a reed switch inside the detector to close, creating a secured condition. When the alarm system is armed and the door or window is opened, the detector transmits an open signal. The control panel receives this signal and responds according to system configuration/programming.
The IDC601 detector is powered by one lithium battery that can last up to four years, depending on the amount of detector activity. The detector transmits a check-in signal every eight minutes that includes its unique identification code along with the current alarm state, tamper conditions, serial number, date of manufacture, software version and battery status.
- Up to 4 year battery life
- Temperature range: +14/+104°F (-10/+40°C)
- Up to 4 years battery life (use Duracell CR123A Lithium battery)
- Wireless technology provides optimum signal integrity and security
- S2View®- Spread Spectrum, Videofied, Interactive, AES Encrypted Wireless technology
- Supervised: transmits a check-in/status signal to the panel every 8 minutes indicating unique identification code along with the current detection sensor state, tamper condition, serial number, manufacture date, software revision, and battery status
- Dual tamper: provides cover and wall tamper detection