Please Note: The Telguard TG-P medical alert PERS cellular alarm communicator has been discontinued without replacement.
The Telguard TG-P is a personal emergency reponse system designed for 3G/4G celllar networks. It is easy to use the TGP004 to communicate with live operators in the event of an medical emergency. The TG-P was designed to work with any PERS device that leverages Contact ID for alarm and two-way voice signaling.
The TG-P was designed to work with any PERS device that leverages Contact ID for alarm and two-way voice signaling. With the continued demise of landlines, and in increasing population base, the need for medical cellular solutions has been increasing. The Telguard's TG-P helps you address the needs of the Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) market, a service tied to the landline, allowing seniors more freedom to move without fear. Leveraging 25 years of wireless technology and security expertise, the TG-P cellular PERS communicator reliably addresses the landline sunset and the rise of cellular adoption.
The TGP004 is compatible with virtually all PERS panels such as; Mytrex, Linear, LogicMark, Visonic, Bosch, many other manufacturers using Contact ID.
- Landline replacement compatible with virtually all PERS panels.
- Full data reporting using Contact ID.
- Vertical desk stand included.
- Designed for an easy quick tabletop self-installation.
- No proprietary central station equipment required.
- Leverages technology that operates on 3G/4G networks.
- Falls back to 2G (GSM) if a 3G/4G network isn't available.
- 128 bit AES alarm signals ensure authentication and security.
- Automatic self-test (daily, weekly or monthly).
- Two programmable supervisory trip outputs.
- Available trip input for reporting trouble conditions independent of the alarm panel.
- Supports virtually all alarm formats (Contact ID, SIA2, and others) using dial capture for universal panel compatibility.
- Transmit Power Consumption: 110V AC
- Transformer Supplied: 12VAC, 800mA UL listed plug-in
- Battery Consumption: 6V 0.5Ah Lead acid battery (included)
- Radio Transceiver (GSM/3G 850Mz): Class 4 (2 watts)
- Radio Transceiver (GSM/3G 1900Mz): Class 1 (1 watt)
- Radio Transceiver Antenna: Interal antenna included
- Certifications: FCC part 15, 22 & 24 compliant
- Dimensions (without stand): 1.22" H x 7.07" W x 5.06" D (3.1cm H x 19.6cm W x 12.9cm D)
- Operating Environment: 0°C to +50°C; Up to 95% humidity (non-condensing)