Please Note: The Honeywell L5000 control panel has been discontinued and replaced by the L5210 model.
Part of Honeywell's family of self-contained wireless controls, Honeywell's LYNX Touch L5000 features a bright, full-color touchscreen with graphic icons and intuitive prompts for easier operation, advanced alarm communications features and appealing home automation and control capabilities. The all-in-one integrated design combines the installation flexibility for every job with the proven reliability of Honeywell's technology. Intuitive touchscreen programming reduces mistakes, and lower maintenance costs are attained with flash upgrade of memory. LYNX Touch L5000 is ideal for new installations and upgrades. Next generation services that are available with the L5000, such as Total Connect and two-way voice over GSM, give GEOARM customers the flexibility and interactivity that they want.
The L5000 LYNX Touch wireless alarm control panel supports all Honeywell 5800 series wireless devices. The LYNX Touch L5000 alarm control panel should be mounted in a central location to maximize the range to each of your system devices. It should also be placed inside a closet or laundry room for extra security. We recommend using a separate keypad for system function, either the 5828 wireless alarm keypad or the 5828V wireless talking alarm keypad. Make sure to have an open outlet nearby when mounting, as the control panel is powered by a plug-in transformer.
• Up to 64 total wireless zones
• One hardwired zone onboard
• Panel dimensions - 6.1" H x 8.5" W x 1.8" D (15.5cm H x 21.5cm W x 4.5cm)
• 4.7 inch color graphic trouchscreen with 16.7 million colors and 470 x 256 resolution
• 85 dB internal sounder with voice siren
• Works with Total Connect 2.0
• 16 user codes
• Viewable event log stroes up to 128 events
• "Follow Me" alarm and reminder announcements
• Intuitive programming interface reduces install time and mistakes
• Voice chime by zone
• Automatic stay arming
• Family message center that records and plays back voice messages
• Speakerphone operation
• Quick exit feature enables users to leave the house for a brief time without disarming the system
• Backed by Honeywell's 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty