The Honeywell iGSMCFP4G is a UL approved dual technology fire alarm communicator that offers contact ID reporting with select VISTA® control panels. It offers three selectable reporting paths which include: cellular only, IP only, or IP primary/cellular backup. The iGSMCFP4G transmits all VISTA control panel events via Contact ID to the AlarmNet® Network Operating Center for routing to the assigned central station receiver. The state of the art AlarmNet Network Operating Center is fully redundant and monitored 24/7. AlarmNet has the ability to route messages using AlarmNet-i and 800 PLUS services, providing true redundancy and multi-path message delivery.
The iGSMCFP4G meets UL requirements and provides programmable supervision options to meet NFPA72 2010 and 2013 standards using single or dual technologies. This communicator uses the Internet as its primary reporting path, and switches to GSM service (secondary path as backup) when the Internet is not available. This communicator has been approved for the following listings: UL Commercial: UL864 (as a "Standalone" fire communicator) UL Residential: None ETL Commercial: None ETL Residential: None OTHER APPROVALS: CSFM Listing 7300-1645:0199 NIST Listings for this approval can be found at Certification number 979. FCC Listing ID: QIPPH8
This communicator is designed to be powered off the fire control panel aux power circuit (+12VDC), which will provide primary and backup power. All power supervision (AC loss and Low system battery) is performed by the power source (control panel) and should be enabled in panel programming for reporting to the CS.
For maximum reliability, it is recommended the device be operated in dual path mode with Internet and GSM both enabled and connected. In addition to alarm reporting, the communicator provides upload/downloading capability of Honeywell's control panel data over the Internet and/or via the AlarmNet-G network, using GSM (Global System for Mobile) technology.
• Saves the cost of two dedicated phone lines
• AC Loss Detection
• Single or Dual Path Communications – Communicates using Internet, Cellular, or both
• Multi-GSM platform compatibility for 2G, 3G and 4G. Operates over the following communication protocols: HSPA+ (4G), HSPA (HSDPA & HSUPA) (3G), EDGE (2G), GPRS (2G)
• Works over any type of customer provided Ethernet 10/100. Base network connection (LAN or WAN), DSL modem or cable modem. Supports both dynamic (DHCP), or public and private static IP addressing
• Base network connection (LAN or WAN), DSL modem or cable modem
• Data transmits over standard contact-ID protocol but is secured with the industry's advanced encryption standard (AES 256 bit)
• Full Contact ID or ADEMCO® High-Speed Reporting - Contact ID reporting using ECP mode with compatible Honeywell control panels
• Built-In Power Supply module: On board charging circuit design accommodates back-up battery
• Includes primary power and battery supervision
• Upload/Download - Available with select Honeywell control panels. Requires Compass version 22.214.171.124a or higher.
• Diagnostic LEDs: Signal strength and status indicators to simplify troubleshooting
• QOS - Quality of Service diagnostics via AlarmNet supply vital information including when a message was received, battery voltage, input voltage, signal strength and message path
• Web-Based or Local Programming - Allows complete interactive programming from GEOARM or local programming with 7720P hand-held programmer
• UL 864 – Standard for Control Units and Accessories for Fire Alarm Systems
• Dimensions: 15.0"H x 12.75"W x 3.0"D
• Weight: 10 lbs.
• Operating Current: 22mA in standby, 30mA in alarm
• Operating Temperature: 32°F - 120.2°F (0°C - 49°C)
• Storage Temperature: -40°F - 158°F (-40°C - 70°C)
• Humidity: 0 to 85&per; relative humidity, non-condensing
• Altitude: to 10,000 feet operating, to 40,000 feet storage
• Operating Voltage: 12Vdc from control panel