Please Note: The Honeywell 5800FLOOD wireless flood detector has been discontinued without replacement.
The Honeywell 5800FLOOD is a multi-purpose flood, freeze and heat sensor. The 5800FLOOD provides rapid alerts to prevent costly property damage for Honeywell security systems.
Ideally suited for applications including bathrooms, laundry rooms, furnace rooms, basements and garages, the 5800FLOOD helps protect against temperature fluctuations and flood conditions, reacting within 22 seconds when water is present. The versatile device can be configured to operate as a standalone temperature sensor, a flood detector or a combination temperature/flood detector. Fully compatible with Honeywell Total Connecy® Remote Services, it can send users alerts when detecting floods or extreme temperatures so they can take action to minimize and avert damages.
- Easy-to-Install - No external probes (water leakage/flood detection via built-in contacts)
- Up to 5-year battery life
- Capable of monitoring temperature and flood detection simultaneously
- Detects water within 22 seconds
- Two temperature ranges (high, low)
- Sends alarm when temperature is lower than 45°F (7.22°C)
- Sends alarm when temperature is above than 95°F (35°C)
- Dimensions: 3.1" L x 1.6" W x 2.0" D max. (7.9cm L x 4.1mm W x 5.8mm D max.)
- Cold Temperature Detetor: 45°F (7.22°C), when temperature drops below 45°F (7.22°C) for > 10 minutes
- Hot Temperature Detetor: 95°F (35°C), when temperature rises above 95°F (35°C) for > 10 minutes
- Flood Sensor: When 1/4" inch of water covers the probes
- Swinger Suppression: (Hysteresis) of 3°F (-16.1°C) temperature difference between fault and restore points
- Power Requirements: One 3V battery included
- Power Replacement: Replace only with: Panasonic CR123A, Huiderui CR123A, Duracell DL123A, Honeywell 466
- Response Time: 22 seconds
- Operating Frequency: 345 MHz ± 85 KHz
- Operating Ambient Temperature Range: 14°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C)
- Compatibility: Compatible with all 5800 Series wireless receivers
- Agency Listings: FCC Part 15, DOC RSS-210