The LogicMark GuardianAlert 911 was the world's first personal emergency response system (PERS) that contains two-way voice communication in the pendant. By pressing a single button, the 30911 Guardian Alert automatically dials local emergency 911 dispatch over your existing telephone line. The user will be able to communicate directly to the emergency operator through the pendant.
There are no monthly fees associated with the GuardianAlert 911. Once the unit is plugged into a power outlet and an active landline it is ready to use. The medical pendant operates off of a battery for up to one year of stand-by time. The medical pendant has extended range allowing coverage in the home and into the surrounding yard.
(1) LogicMark GuardianAlert Medical Alert PERS Base Station and Pendant (30911)
(1) AC Power Adapter (for base station)
(4) Rechargeable AA Batteries (for base station)
(2) Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries (for pendant)
(1) Phone Cord (for base station)
(1) Screwdriver (for accessing battery compartments)
(1) Lanyard (for wearing pendant around your neck)
(1) Belt Clip (for wearing pendant on your belt)
Q & A's : GuardianAlert 30911 Medical Alert PERS System