Please Note: The 2GIG-STVGRL-345 wireless stove and grill guard sensor is a special order item.
The 2GIG-STVGRL-345 is a wireless stove and grill guard sensor designed for the 2GIG GC2, GC3 and Vario panels. Additionally, the 2GIG-STVGRL-345 is tested and approved for use with the Honeywell Vista 15P, 20P, 50P, 10SE, 20SE panels.
The 2GIG-STVGRL-345 is the first of its kind to market in the security industry. The 2GIG stove and grill guard provides effective awareness of burners that have been left on accidentally, whether after cleaning, cooking, or socializing. The DIYer can also modify the time from once a burner has been turned on to when the notification will be sent. Notifications can be sent either smartphone or security panel alerts. As such, it gives families peace of mind when seniors are using a stove or grill because they are notified immediately of anything left on.
The 2GIG stove & grill guard is aesthetically pleasing because it is slim and sleek (2.2" diameter, 0.21" thickness). The sensor attaches easily to most common stove or grill knobs, making for a perfect universal application. Also, the product is water resistant for use both indoor and outdoor use. With patent-pending highly sensitive alarm circuit technology, false negatives are minimized. Finally, DIYer's will never have to experience the fear associated with leaving a burner on, or accidental knob turning that can lead to fires, gas leaks, and loss of propane.
- Notification to panel when knob on stove/grill is turned at least 20 degrees from the default "off" position
- Remote e-mail/text notification (enabled through Alarm.com account)
- Water resistant: Weather sealed sensor disk adheres to grill surface, IP65 Rated
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Sensor disc Included - with adhesive strips attached
- Sleeves with magnets Included - with 2 different sizes
- GC2 - Firmware version 220.127.116.11 or higher
- GC3 - Firmware version 3.02 or higher
- Vario - Firmware version 5.57 or higher
- Honeywell Vista Panels - 15P, 20P, 50P, 10SE, 20SE tested
- Dimensions - 2.2" diameter, 0.21" thickness
- Battery Life - Up to 5 years
- Operating Temperature - -10°C to 75°C
- Transmission Range - 100 ft open-air
- Transmission Frequency - 345 MHz