Please Note: The DSC RF5132-433 Wireless 32-Zone Alarm Receiver has been discontinued without replacement.
The DSC RF5132-433 is a wireless alarm receiver that can support up to 32 wireless zones and an additional 16 wireless keyfobs. The RF5132-433 wireless alarm receiver connects to the four-wire keybus on your compatible DSC PowerSeries control panel that supports all 433 MHz series wireless devices.
All wireless alarm zones programmed into the RF5132-433 wireless alarm receiver are fully supervised for wireless communication integrity. The RF5132-433 wireless alarm receiver module is compatible with all PowerSeries alarm control panels. The RF5132-433 receiver can be wired up to 750 ft (23m) from the main panel with 22 gauge wire. For longer wire runs, thicker gauge must be used.
- Supports 32 wireless zones, 16 wireless keys
- All wireless detectors are fully supervised for communication integrity
- Compatible with PC1616, PC1832 and PC1864 control panels
- 433 MHz Frequency
- Separate built-in wall and case tamper
- Backed up DSC's 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Current Draw: 50 mA
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Zones: receiver can receive signals from up to 32 wireless zones and 16 wireless keys
- Supervisory: programmable supervisory window
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Tamper: Wall and Case
- DSC PC501X
- DSC PC5020
- DSC PC1555
- DSC PC580
- DSC PC1616
- DSC PC1832
- DSC PC1864