Please Note: The GE Interlogix 80-632-3N-XT Simon XT wireless control panel has been discontinued without replacement.
600-1053 Concord Alarm.com Cellular GSM Alarm Communicator Description:
GeoArm utilizes the 600-1053 Concord cellular communicator to deliver secure and reliable digital alarm communications via the GSM network. The GSM cellular alarm communicator enables wireless reporting of all alarms and system events from a GE Concord control panel using the all-digital, GSM/GPRS wireless network. The cellular communicator is ideal for anyone using VoIP or cell phones instead of a regular landline phone as it eliminates the need for a traditional phone line to send alarm signals from your Concord security system to a central alarm monitoring station. It also provides a more reliable alarm monitoring path by eliminating the ability to disable communications by cutting the home's phone line.
All signals are delivered to Alarm.com's Network Operations Center (NOC), which routes the information to GeoArm’s central alarm monitoring station. The dedicated wireless connection between an Alarm.com cellular communicator and Alarm.com’s NOC guarantees that all your alarm signals will be received by the central station even if your phone line is cut or you don’t have one.
Alarm.com Interactive Alarm Monitoring:
The 600-1053 Concord Alarm.com cellular communicator gives you the option for full control of your security system from any online computer or PDA. If you choose an interactive alarm monitoring
plan, to go along with your cellular communicator, you will have access to an online account. From this account you will be able to remotely check your system’s current arming state and zone status, arm/disarm your system, edit system user codes, check event history, and setup text/email notifications based on different security system events. Take control of your GE Concord security system with Alarm.com’s interactive alarm monitoring service.
1. GeoArm's central alarm monitoring station is licensed to monitor accounts in all 50 US states.
2. The 600-1053 cellular GSM communicator utilizes the AT&T coverage network
, therefore you must verify you live in an area that is currently covered by AT&T.
600-1053 Concord Alarm.com Cellular GSM Alarm Communicator Features:
600-1053 Concord Alarm.com Cellular GSM Alarm Communicator
- Fast, Reliable & Secure Wireless Signaling - Uses robust GPRS protocol ensuring two-way wireless connection that is faster and more reliable than the voice and SMS channels used by other GSM modules
- No Separate Power Supply Needed - Runs on the Concord control panel's AC power and backup battery sources and can function reliably for 24+ hours during a power outage
- Remote Monitoring & Control via Web/PDA/Cell - Online features include current arming state and zone status, remote arm/disarm commands, panel user code programming, and email/text message alert configuration for alarms
- “Crash & Smash” Detection - Protects against an intruder "smashing" the control panel before it communicates with the central station; alarm will still be sent if panel has been "smashed"
- Easy-to-Read Diagnostic LEDs - Indicate GSM signal strength, which can be useful when choosing the best location for installation of communicator and/or antenna
- Easy Remote Programming with AirFX™ - Allows remote programming of Simon 3 security system without the need for downloader software or a phone line connection to the control panel
- Nationwide Coverage Footprint - Alarm.com's GSM services are available throughout North America and cover 95% of the populations of the United States and Canada
600-1053 Concord Alarm.com Cellular GSM Alarm Communicator PDFs:
Data Sheet for Concord Alarm.com Cellular GSM Alarm Communicator (600-1053)
Installation Guide for Concord Alarm.com Cellular GSM Alarm Communicator (600-1053)
Quick Install Guide for Alarm.com Cellular GSM Alarm Communicators
Alarm.com Cellular GSM Alarm Communicator “Crash & Smash” Feature
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||133.35 x 104.77 x 25.4 (mm), 5.25 x 4.125 x 1.0 (in)
||12V nominal, 65mA (continuous) 1600mA (instantaneous peaks) maximum (from panel or auxiliary power supply)
||32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
||FCC Part 15, PTCRB, ANSI/UL 985 (ULC S545), ANSI/UL 1023 (ULC 1023), ANSI/UL 1635||(Note: UL Listings require Concord panel v4.3 or greator)
||Concord panels with software versions 4.0 and higher
||Quad Band GSM/GPRS
(Operates on the 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz frequency bands)
||One 4-wire SuperBus 2000 auto addressing, power/communication data bus
||90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
||High-impact, ACS plastic
Alarm.com GSM Communicators are designed to work plug-and-play over AT&T's GSM Network.
All Cellular GSM Network Fees are Included – No Overages or Third-Party Bills!
The GE Interlogix Simon XT is a cost-effective security system that offers up to 40 zones of burglary and fire protection, and which complies with SIA False Alarm Standards. With a built-in display touchpad and a status speaker that provides visual and voice messages for feedback, Simon XT is well suited for houses, apartments, and condominiums. Optional LTE reporting and Alarm.com features support off-premises control to arm and disarm the system, check system status, activate no entry delay, or activate the latchkey feature.
The Simon XT panel comes standard with 40 wireless zones, or it can be set up with 38 wireless zones and two built-in hardwired supervised burglary zones (normally-closed loop only). The built-in radio receiver works with both crystal and SAW LearnMode™ sensors. Simon XT supports convenient system operation from anywhere within the premises with the use of wireless Two-Way Talking Touch Screens and/or touchpads. Optional Keyfobs (two- and four-button versions) can also be used for convenient local system control. In addition to using the Simon XT as a security system, optional wireless devices can be added to provide control over other functions for added convenience. These devices include Z-Wave® wireless lighting control devices, Z-Wave wireless thermostats for home HVAC systems and Z-Wave door lock controls.
Simon XT can send messages to a central monitoring station using SIA or Contact ID (CID) formats. The panel can also report alarms to another land-line phone location or cell phone using Voice Event Notification. Built-in two-way voice capability with VOX (Voice-Activated Switching) provides additional security and emergency contact with the GeoArm central monitoring station.
- 40 wireless zones - two can be hardwired (normally-closed loop only)
- Built-in PSTN 2-way voice capability over LTE with optional module (not supported by GeoArm)
- Supports both crystal and SAW LearnMode sensors
- Supports repeaters
- Supports 2-way RF products (version-specific)
- Indoor and Outdoor Motion Sensors
- Chime feature for monitoring door, window or motion activity
- 1 master access code and 8 programmable user access codes of 3 to 6 digits
- SIA or CID central station reporting formats and Voice Event Notification reporting via PSTN (native) and/or optional LTE or IP modules
- Programmable No Activity and No Usage report features
- Meets SIA False Alarm Standards
- 100-event buffer with time-and-date stamp
- Panel voice and beeps that can be disabled
- Program panel with built-in touchpad or Enterprise Downloader software v3.4 or later
- Firmware Flash Upgrades Can Be Done Remotely
- Digitized voice
- Expansion options; Internet-based interactivity (with third-party providers), Support for on-premises remote control with optional talking touchpad accessory
- Required transformer: Class II, 9 VAC, 3.34A, 60 Hz (60-899, 60-899-CN in Canada)
- Fuse: Non-replaceable transformer fuse
- Backup batteries: 6 VDC, 1.2 Ah lead acid (60-914)
- Backup time: 24 hours (fully charged)
- Battery test: 10 seconds under load every 4 hours
- Type: SAW-controlled superheterodyne
- Frequency: 319.5 MHz/ Bandwidth 350 kHz
- Sensitivity: 110 dBm nominal
- Nom. range without LTE module present: Approximately 1000-ft. open-air receiving range
- Nom. range with LTE module present: Approximately 500-ft. open-air receiving range
- Dialing: DTMF or pulse
- Modem: Modified Bell 103 (110 or 300 bps)
- Telephone interface: Line seizure relay
- Total input zones: 40 or 38 wireless and 2 hardwire (normally-closed loop only)
- Auxiliary power: Unregulated 5.1 to 12 VDC; power-limited to 250 mA (maximum) @ 10 VDC
- Siren output: 1 Hardwire Interior Siren (5.1 to 9 VDC)
- Operating temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 49°C)
- Relative humidity: 90% max., non-condensing
- Color: White
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 5.7 x 7.05 x 2.1 in. (144 x 179 x 53 mm)
- Weight, without battery: 1.0 lb. (454 g)
- Installation: Wall mount
- Construction, chassis: ABS
- FCC: Part 15, Part 68
- UL: 985, 1023, 1635/ULC Listing ORD-C102319-74,ULC-S545-M89
- CSFM: California State Fire Marshall
- Two-way communication: microphone for emergency two-way communication with monitoring station personnel (not supported by GeoArm)
- Always secure: backup power supply keeps the system operational during power failures
- Emergency fast-action keys: quickly summon Fire, Medical or Police assistance with one button
- Super-loud piezo siren: provides effective alert notice throughout the home
- Hear clearly: Speaker for voice audio status messages and prompts, live communications with monitoring station personnel and configurable "voice chimes"
- User friendly: up-front and easy-to-understand buttons for arming, disarming and status display
- Easy to read: large, backlit LCD display makes it easy to read status updates and messages
- Illuminated buttons: easy-to-see backlit buttons and controls
Options to make the most of your system
With the optional cellular LTE reporting and Alarm.com features, Simon XT® features remote monitoring and control of your security system for convenient and effective home protection.
- Control latchkey and no-activity alarms
- Receive voice, email or text message reports
- Remote lighting control
- Monitor household activity in real time
- Arm/Disarm Simon XT from anywhere