WS4979 DSC Wireless 4-Button Remote Alarm Keypad Product Description:
Add wireless convenience and value to your DSC wireless security system with the WS4979 4-button wireless wall plate keypad. Utilizing DSC's unique wireless technology and the latest production techniques, the WS4979 features a slim design that fits nicely on homeowner's inside walls or other convenient locations. The WS4979 has all of the same functions as the WS4939 4-button wireless keyfob
and can be mounted or installed easily.
The WS4979 wall plate provides four programmable function keys in a fixed location. Arming, optional disarming and a number of additional keypad functions can be easily programmed for wireless operations. Enjoy a sense of control over your DSC wireless security system by operating your favorite keypad functions with WS4979 wall plates located at convenient desired locations.
The WS4979 reduces the occurrence of false alarms by employing activation delays. The activation delays require users to press and hold the appropriate button for one second, or in the case of the panic alert, three seconds. A red LED indicator light on the WS4979 flashes to indicated that a transmission has been sent to your DSC wireless security system. The LED indicator light activates only after the necessary activation delays have expired.
WS4979 DSC Wireless 4-Button Remote Alarm Keypad Free Custom Programming:
Custom security system programming
is FREE for all GeoArm monitored clients.
Install a WS4979 4-button wall plate keypad in every bedroom of your house so that all users can easily arm your DSC wireless security system and have access to a panic button in the event of an emergency. The WS4979 is also ideal for entry/exit points that aren't frequently used. Without needing to buy and install a full control wireless keypad, the WS4979 would allow you to arm your wireless security system if you are leaving the house out of the less frequently used exit. However, if the optional disarm function is programmed do not install a WS4979 near any entry/exit points.
WS4979 DSC Wireless 4-Button Remote Alarm Keypad Compatibility:
WS4979 DSC Wireless 4-Button Remote Alarm Keypad Features:
- PowerSeries RFK5500 - 64-Zone LCD Full-Message Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5501 - 64-Zone LCD Picture ICON Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5516 - 16-Zone LED Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5508 - 8-Zone LED Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries PC5132 - Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- RF5108 - 8-Zone Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- RF5132 - 32-Zone Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- MAXSYS PC4164 - Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- PowerSeries 9045 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- PowerSeries 9047 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- Alexor PC9155 - 2-Way Wireless Alarm Control Panel
WS4979 DSC Wireless 4-Button Remote Alarm Keypad
- Slim, attractive design
- Durable, easy to opeate buttons
- (4) programmable function keys
- Full three-second delay on panic alarm to reduce false alarms
- Additional functions: open garage doors, turn on lights, open powered gates, etc.
- Optional disarm function
- Reliable 433 MHz technology
- Backed by DSC's 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
WS4979 DSC Wireless 4-Button Remote Alarm Keypad PDFs for Additional Information:
Data Sheet for DSC's Wireless 4-Button Remote Alarm Keypad (WS4979)
Installation Guide for DSC's Wireless 4-Button Remote Alarm Keypad (WS4979)
|Dimensions (L x W x D)
||112 x 68 x 8 (mm) or 4.41 x 2.68 x 0.31 (in)
||2oz (50g with backplate and battery)
||(2) CR2032, 3V lithium coin cell batteries (included)
||5-8 years (normal use)
||32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)