WS4939 DSC Wireless 4-Button Alarm Keyfob Product Description:
The WS4939 provides you with an easy and portable way to arm or disarm your DSC wireless security system. The unit has four large buttons to ensure trouble-free activation in times of emergency. The buttons of the WS4939 are programmable and can be assigned to perform different functions including arm, disarm, stay mode, and panic alarm.
False alarm reduction has resulted in the introduction of activation delays that require users to press and hold a button for a period of time before its function is initiated. To activate the arming, disarming, or stay mode functions of the WS4939, press and hold the appropriate button until the one-second activation delay expires. The WS4939 incorporates a full, three-second activation delay on its panic function to help reduce false alarms.
A red LED indicator, located at the top of the keyfob, flashes to indicate that a transmission has been sent to the security system. The WS4939 uses reliable 433 MHz wireless technology, long-life lithium batteries and is compatible with all current DSC wireless receivers.
WS4939 DSC Wireless 4-Button Alarm Keyfob Free Custom Programming:
Custom security system programming
is FREE for all GeoArm monitored clients.
Each user of your DSC wireless security system should have a keyfob for easy one touch arming/disarming. The WS4939 gives you the added functionality of a stay mode button and also acts as a personal panic button, increasing the value of each keyfob.
WS4939 DSC Wireless 4-Button Alarm Keyfob Compatibility:
WS4939 DSC Wireless 4-Button Alarm Keyfob Features:
- PowerSeries RFK5500 - 64-Zone LCD Full-Message Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5501 - 64-Zone LCD Picture ICON Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5516 - 16-Zone LED Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5508 - 8-Zone LED Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries PC5132 - Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- RF5108 - 8-Zone Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- RF5132 - 32-Zone Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- MAXSYS PC4164 - Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- Envoy NT9005 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- Envoy NT9010 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- PowerSeries 9045 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- PowerSeries 9047 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- Alexor PC9155 - 2-Way Wireless Alarm Control Panel
WS4939 DSC Wireless 4-Button Alarm Keyfob
- Durable, scratch resistant buttons
- (4) programmable function keys
- Full 3-second delay on panic function
- Integrated LED to indicate signal transmission
- Multifunction belt clip included
- Optional generic rubber insert (included)
- Water resistant
- Reliable 433 MHz technology
- Backed by DSC's 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
WS4939 DSC Wireless 4-Button Alarm Keyfob PDFs for Additional Information:
User Guide for DSC's Wireless 4-Button Alarm Keyfob (WS4939)
Installation Guide for DSC's Wireless 4-Button Alarm Keyfob (WS4939)
|Dimensions (L x W x D)
||57 x 32 x 13 (mm) or 2.25 x 1.25 x 0.47 (in)
||(2) CR2025, 3V coin cell lithium batteries (included)
||5-8 years (normal use)
||32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
||5% to 93%
Do-It-Yourself with GeoArm
Save Your Money, Property and Life Today!