WS4949 DSC Wireless 2-Button Alarm Keyfob Product Description:
The WS4949 provides you with an easy and portable way to arm or disarm your DSC wireless security system. The unit's two large buttons are clearly defined to ensure trouble-free activation in times of emergency. The buttons of the WS4949 are programmable and can be assigned to perform different functions.
False alarm reduction has resulted in the introduction of activation delays that require users to press and hold a button for a period of time before its function is initiated. To activate the arming/disarming functions of the WS4949, press and hold the appropriate button until the one-second activation delay expires. The WS4949 incorporated a full, three-second activation delay on its panic functions to help reduce false alarms. To activate it, both buttons need to be pressed simultaneously.
A red LED indicator, located between the two buttons on the WS4949, flashes to indicate that a transmission has been sent to the security system. The WS4949 uses reliable 433 MHz wireless technology, long-life lithium batteries and is compatible with all current DSC wireless receivers.
WS4949 DSC Wireless 2-Button Alarm Keyfob Free Custom Programming:
Custom security system programming
is FREE for all GeoArm monitored clients.
Each user of your DSC wireless security system should have a keyfob for easy one touch arming/disarming. The WS4949 also acts as a personal panic button, increasing the value of each keyfob.
WS4949 DSC Wireless 2-Button Alarm Keyfob Compatibility:
WS4949 DSC Wireless 2-Button Alarm Keyfob Features:
- PowerSeries RFK5500 - 64-Zone LCD Full-Message Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5501 - 64-Zone LCD Picture ICON Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5516 - 16-Zone LED Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5508 - 8-Zone LED Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries PC5132 - Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- RF5108 - 8-Zone Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- RF5132 - 32-Zone Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- MAXSYS PC4164 - Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- Envoy NT9005 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- PowerSeries 9045 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- PowerSeries 9047 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- Alexor PC9155 - 2-Way Wireless Alarm Control Panel
WS4949 DSC Wireless 2-Button Alarm Keyfob
- Cost effective
- (2) button, 3-channel wireless key
- Activation via 2 large, scratch resistant buttons
- Attractive, compact design
- Full 3-second delay on panic function
- Integrated LED to indicate signal transmission
- Reliable 433 MHz technology
- Backed by DSC's 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
WS4949 DSC Wireless 2-Button Alarm Keyfob PDFs for Additional Information:
Data Sheet for DSC's Wireless 2-Button Alarm Keyfob (WS4949)
Installation Guide for DSC's Wireless 2-Button Alarm Keyfob (WS4949)
|Dimensions (L x W x D)
||57 x 32 x 13 (mm) or 2.25 x 1.25 x 0.438 (in)
||(2) CR2025, 3V coin cell lithium batteries (included)
||5-8 years (normal use)
||32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
||5% to 93%
Do-It-Yourself with GeoArm
Save Your Money, Property and Life Today!