TL260GS DSC Connect 24 PowerSeries Internet & Cellular Alarm Communicator Product Description:
Millions of American homes and families rely on security systems for protection, but no matter how many locks, sensors or detectors you have, your entire system depends on one fine line between safety and danger - your phone line. Wireless alarm communications eliminate that vulnerability and provide you with the protection and dedication you need.
GeoArm recommends the DSC TL260GS for dual path alarm communications. The unit connects the alarm control panel to the existing internet (IP) connection, and in the event of a signal failure, automatically backs up to the GSM cellular network to report alarm signals directly to GeoArm's Central Station receiver. The DSC TL260GS uses this dual path alarm communication method to ensure reliable alarm communications that are both low-cost and high-speed. This dual path communication reduces the need for a dedicated phone line and any concerns over the internet's reliability for commercial applications. The DSC TL260GS is compatible with the DSC PowerSeries PC1864, DSC PowerSeries PC1832 an the DSC PowerSeries PC1616 security systems that communicates using the SIA format. Do not put your home security on the line. As more and more homes or businesses move away from traditional phone lines, towards VoIP (Voice over IP) or mobile phones, alternate delivery methods for alarm communication must be explored for security systems. The DSC TL260GS dual path alarm communicator is an ideal solution for both business and home security with either no dedicated phone line in place and for those who are concerned with telephone line tampering. Get maximum protection with dedicated wireless communication to ensure all your alarms and status messages get through to GeoArm's UL listed Central Alarm Monitoring Station.
With the widespread use of cell phones these days, most people only use their land line for their alarm communication. If you are one of these people, eliminate that phone line and use the money saved to invest in a DSC TL260GS unit. Over the life of your security system this will actually save you money!
TL260GS DSC Connect 24 PowerSeries Internet & Cellular Alarm Communicator Free Custom Programming:
Custom security system programming
is FREE for all GeoArm monitored clients.
Ensure Wireless Coverage:
1. GeoArm's central alarm monitoring station is licensed to monitor accounts in all 50 US states.
2. The DSC TL260GS IP/cellular alarm communicator utilizes the AT&T wireless coverage network
, therefore you must also verify you live in an area that is currently covered by AT&T.
TL260GS DSC Connect 24 PowerSeries Internet & Cellular Alarm Communicator Features:
TL260GS DSC Connect 24 PowerSeries Internet & Cellular Alarm Communicator
- Primary Internet backed up by GSM/GPRS cellular alarm communicator
- Fully redundant Internet and GSM/GPRS dual-path alarm communication
- Compatible with PC1864/1832/1616 control panels (version 4.1 and higher)
- Panel remote uploading/downloading support via GSM/GPRS
- Individual periodic test transmission via GSM/GPRS
- Supervision heartbeats via GSM/GPRS and Internet
- 128-bit AES encryption over GSM/GPRS and Internet
- Integrated call routing
- Full event reporting
- SIA format
- PC-Link connection
- Signal strength and trouble display
- Remote activating, initializing and programming through Connect 24
- Quad-Band: 850MHz, 1900MHz, 900MHz and 1800MHz
- SIM card (included)
- Approvals: UL, ULC, FCC/IC, PTCRB
- UL standard & encrypted line security
- ULC passive or active line security levels
- Backed by DSC's 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
TL260GS DSC Connect 24 PowerSeries Internet & Cellular Alarm Communicator PDFs for Additional Information:
Data Sheet for DSC's Connect 24 PowerSeries Internet & Cellular Alarm Communicator (TL260GS)
|Dimensions (L x W x D)
||100 x 150 x 18 (mm) or 3.937 x 5.875 x 0.625 (in)
||0.705lbs (310g with mounting bracket)
||10-13.8V (from the panel Bell output)
||100mA at 12V (400mA during the GSM transmission)
||40° to 104°F (5° to 40°C)
DSC Dual Security Systems use your Primary GSM Path, and if down, Backup over your IP Path.
For Advanced Router Configurations, you may need to Contact your Network Administrator.
All Cellular GSM Network Fees are Included – No Overages or Third-Party Bills!