GS2065 DSC Connect 24 Alexor Wireless Cellular Alarm Communicator Product Description:
Millions of American homes and families rely on security systems for protection, but no matter how many locks, sensors or detectors you have, your entire system depends on one fine line between safety and danger - your phone line. Wireless alarm communications eliminate that vulnerability and provide you with the protection and dedication you need.
GeoArm recommends the DSC GS2065 for true wireless alarm communications. The unit connects the alarm control panel to the GSM cellular network and reports alarm signals directly to GeoArm's Central Station receiver. The DSC GS2065 uses the GPRS data channel of the GSM network to ensure reliable alarm communications that are both low-cost and high-speed. The DSC GS2065 is compatible with the DSC Alexor wireless security system that communicates using the Contact ID format. Do not put your home security on the line. As more and more homes or businesses move away from traditional phone lines, towards VoIP (Voice over IP) or mobile phones, alternate delivery methods for alarm communication must be explored for security systems. The DSC GS2065 cellular wireless alarm communicator is an ideal solution for both business and home security. Get maximum protection with dedicated wireless communication to ensure all your alarms and status messages get through to GeoArm's UL listed Central Alarm Monitoring Station.
With the widespread use of cell phones these days, most people only use their land line for their alarm communication. If you are one of these people, eliminate that phone line and use the money saved to invest in a DSC GS2065 unit. Over the life of your security system this will actually save you money!
GS2065 DSC Connect 24 Alexor Wireless Cellular Alarm Communicator Free Custom Programming:
Custom security system programming
is FREE for all GeoArm monitored clients.
Ensure Wireless Coverage:
1. GeoArm's central alarm monitoring station is licensed to monitor accounts in all 50 US states.
2. The DSC GS2065 cellular alarm communicator utilizes the AT&T wireless coverage network
, therefore you must also verify you live in an area that is currently covered by AT&T.
GS2065 DSC Connect 24 Alexor Wireless Cellular Alarm Communicator Features:
GS2065 DSC Connect 24 Alexor Wireless Cellular Alarm Communicator
- Back up and primary GSM/GPRS cellular alarm communicator
- Uses GPRS data channel for high-speed, reliable, and low-cost communications to an IP receiver
- Compatible with Alexor PC9155 Wireless Panel
- Panel remote uploading/downloading support via GSM/GPRS
- Individual periodic test transmission via GSM/GPRS
- Supervision heartbeats via GSM/GPRS
- 128-bit AES encryption over GSM/GPRS
- Full event reporting
- SIA format
- PC-Link connection
- Signal strength and trouble display
- Remote activating, initializing and programming through Connect 24
- Quad-Band: 850MHz, 1900MHz, 900MHz and 1800MHz
- SIM card (included)
- Approvals: UL, ULC, FCC/IC, PTCRB
- UL standard & encrypted line security
- ULC passive or active line security levels
- Backed by DSC's 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
GS2065 DSC Connect 24 Alexor Wireless Cellular Alarm Communicator PDFs for Additional Information:
Data Sheet for DSC's Connect 24 Alexor Wireless Cellular Alarm Communicator (GS2065)
Installation Guide for DSC's Connect 24 Alexor Wireless Cellular Alarm Communicator (GS2065)
|Dimensions (L x W x D)
||100 x 150 x 15 (mm) or 3.937 x 5.875 x 0.625 (in)
||10-13.8V (from the PC-Link header)
||100mA at 12V (400mA during the GSM transmission)
||40° to 104°F (5° to 40°C)
DSC GSM Security Systems are designed to work plug-and-play over AT&T's GSM Network.
All Cellular GSM Network Fees are Included – No Overages or Third-Party Bills!