Learn More About the Videofied Video Verification?
Video-Verified Police Dispatch Services:
A quicker response is the better response, especially when it comes to intruders. Priority Response is a process adopted by law enforcement and dispatch teams. It means that video-verified alarms are seen as crimes in progress, and police are immediately sent to the scene.
- An intruder breaks into a construction site (for example), walks in front of a MotionViewer and trips the motion sensor component which instantaneously triggers the camera to record 7 seconds of video.
- The MotionViewer then sends the video clip to the control panel wirelessly over military-grade, AES-encrypted RF.
- The control panel transmits the video clip over cellular to a professional, 24/7 central monitoring station for alarm verification.
- Upon reviewing the video clip and verifying that there is an intruder on site, the monitoring operator will initiate an immediate dispatch to law enforcement. If the video shows a raccoon or deer on site, the operator will.
- Law enforcement treat a video-verified alarm as a crime-in-progress and respond with top priority.
- Faster police response means a greater likelihood of arrests and reduced losses.