Part of Honeywell's family of self-contained wireless controls, Honeywell's LYNX Touch L5100 features a bright, full-color touchscreen with graphic icons and intuitive prompts for easier operation, advanced alarm communications features and appealing home automation and control capabilities.
Our WiFi communications module offers the lowest cost alarm communications/remote services solution saving installation time (no data wire to run) and reducing monthly operating costs. Whether used as back-up or primary, the advanced 4G radio finds the best signal (2G, 3G or 4G) in the area improving longevity and maximizing installation opportunities. These advanced Total Connect AlarmNet communications options give GEOARM the flexibility to service all of it's customers, whether they rely on mobile phones, VoIP or POTS lines.
The Z-Wave® connectivity module lets you integrate security, lighting, thermostats and more in one self-contained system providing complete local control at the panel (an optional Wi-Fi enabled wireless Android™ tablet keypad is also available). When combining LYNX Touch with Honeywell Total Connect™ Remote Services, users can control security, thermostats, lighting, locks and more using their smartphones or PCs from anywhere in the world.
The L5100 LYNX Touch wireless alarm control panel supports all Honeywell 5800 series wireless devices. The LYNX Touch L5100 alarm control panel should be mounted in a central location to maximize the range to each of your system devices. It should also be placed inside a closet or laundry room for extra security. We recommend using a separate keypad for system function, either the 5828V wireless talking keypad or the 5828 wireless keypad. Make sure to have an open outlet nearby when mounting, as the control panel is powered by a plug-in transformer.
• Up to 64 total wireless zones
• One hardwired zone onboard
• Panel dimensions - 6.1" H x 8.5" W x 1.8" D (15.5cm H x 21.5cm W x 4.5cm)
• 4.7 inch color graphic trouchscreen with 16.7 million colors and 470 x 256 resolution
• 85 dB internal sounder with voice siren
• Works with Total Connect 2.0
• 16 user codes
• Viewable event log stroes up to 128 events
• Energy savings - with the optional Z-Wave Bridge, you can set back Z-Wave thermostats based upon arming away or disarming
• "Follow Me" alarm and reminder announcements
• Intuitive programming interface reduces install time and mistakes
• Voice chime by zone
• Automatic stay arming
• Family message center that records and plays back voice messages
• Speakerphone operation
• Quick exit feature enables users to leave the house for a brief time without disarming the system
• Backed by Honeywell's 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty