Voted Best AlarmNet eCommerce Security Company!
Top 10 Reasons to Switch Your AlarmNet Dual Path Alarm Monitoring & Video Service to GeoArm.
- Live 24/7/365 Central Station Operator!
- Protect Against Burglary, Fire, CO & More!
- Save Up to 20% Off Homeowners Insurance!
- Receive GeoArm Security Sign & Stickers!
- Get Up to 6 Months of Free Alarm Monitoring!
- Say Goodbye to Hidden Charges!
- Own Your Equipment, No Lock Out Codes!
- Short-Term Monthly Service Renewals!
- Say Goodbye to Monthly Price Increases!
- No Credit Checks or SSN Requirements!
AlarmNet Security Cameras require Broadband Internet Service.
Honeywell Dual Path Alarm Communicators are designed to primarily work plug-and-play
using your Broadband IP Connection, and if down, automatically backs up over the Cellular GSM Network.
For Advanced Router Configurations, you may need to Contact your Network Administrator.
All Cellular GSM Network Fees are Included – No Overages or Third-Party Bills!
AlarmNet and GeoArm Provide Remote Video Surveillance & Interactive Dual Path Alarm Monitoring:
Use your Total Connect video surveillance cameras and AlarmNet dual path alarm communicator that is already installed on your security system, and have GeoArm’s central alarm monitoring station monitor them for less. Continue to use your Total Connect cameras and your AlarmNet enabled security system the same way you always have, while paying a lower monthly alarm bill.
Honeywell’s AlarmNet Network Control Center (NCC) has been offering reliable alternatives to phone line alarm communications since 1986. The AlarmNet network is backed by the dependability of the Honeywell brand and provides extensive coverage throughout the United States and Canada.
AlarmNet launched their Total Connect video surveillance service in early 2010 and now allows AlarmNet customers to view their property live over any active internet connection. Total Connect video surveillance cameras keep you connected to your home, family or business and GeoArm provides you with the customer service and affordable monthly rates you desire.
Compatible Honeywell Total Connect Video Surveillance Cameras:
Compatible Honeywell AlarmNet Dual Path Alarm Communicators:
- VISTA-21IP & VISTA-GSM
If your AlarmNet alternative alarm communicator is not listed, it may be that you have an AlarmNet alarm communicator that is compatible with Total Connect video & AlarmNet internet monitoring or Total Connect video & AlarmNet cellular monitoring. If you need help in determining which AlarmNet alarm communicator you have, please call 1-877-443-6276 (option 3) to speak with a GeoArm technician.
Switch to GeoArm Total Connect Video with AlarmNet Dual Path Alarm Monitoring Today and Save!
Enrolling your Total Connect video surveillance cameras and your AlarmNet dual alarm communicator
to GeoArm's central alarm monitoring station is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Cancel your monitoring plan with your current central alarm monitoring station so that your Total Connect video surveillance cameras and AlarmNet dual path alarm communicator will be released and ready to be reactivated.
2. Choose a term length (5 Years, 3 Years, 1 Year or Month to Month) and order the Total Connect Video & AlarmNet Dual Path Monitoring service.
3. Supply GeoArm with the MAC addresses of each of your Total Connect video surveillance cameras and the MAC address, MAC CRC and product type of your AlarmNet dual path alarm communicator.
After ordering, you will need to supply GeoArm with this information by filling out the AlarmNet customer information form. Your order confirmation email will have a link to this form.
Nationwide Discount AlarmNet Dual Path Alarm Monitoring & Video Surveillance:
GeoArm's central alarm monitoring station is licensed to monitor security systems throughout the United States, Canada and more.
When Will My GeoArm Total Connect Video with AlarmNet Dual Path Alarm Monitoring Service Begin?
Assuming your Total Connect video surveillance cameras and dual path alarm communicator have been released by your previous alarm monitoring company, the activation process can take as little as 1-3 business days from the time that we have received your MAC addresses and MAC CRC number. The term of your video alarm monitoring plan will begin as soon as your Total Connect video surveillance cameras and AlarmNet dual path alarm communicator have been activated with GeoArm's central alarm monitoring station.
GeoArm Alarm Signal Testing Instructions
Please call GeoArm's central alarm monitoring station to put your account on test prior to replacing any batteries on your Honeywell security devices. We perform this alarm monitoring signal test free of charge.
1. Call GeoArm.
2. Give GeoArm agent your name, address, account number (CSID) and false alarm password.
3. Ask us to place your security system on test mode for 1 hour.
4. For the next hour you can cause alarms without the police, fire, or other departments being notified.
5. Please arm your security system and wait for exit delay (15, 30, 45, 60, 75 or 90 seconds delay) to expire.
6. Open your door and windows.
7. Walk in front of your motion detectors.
8. If you have an emergency button such as a panic button, go and press it.
9. Repeat steps 7, 8 as many times as desired.
10. Disarm your system using your keypad or keyfob.
11. After doing a complete test, contact GeoArm back.
12. Call GeoArm to verify your alarm signals were received, Ask GeoArm to place your account off test mode.
In the event that your system is not working properly, please call us at 1(877)443-6276 to have an alarm technician set up a remote service call to solve the issue.