✓No Contracts ✓Nationwide Service ✓Free Tech Support
▼ 2GIG GC3 Panel Firmware Update ▼
The 2GIG GC3 Security and Home Automation Panel can be updated with just a USB drive making it quick and easy to always have the latest firmware. Please read the following information carefully before downloading your new firmware.
- PC running Windows XP or later (Mac OS not supported)
- One available USB port (USB v1.1 or later)
- A working knowledge of installing drivers and running applications on a Windows computer
- The Firmware Update Tool (for PC) and instructions
We support the following browsers:
(NOTE: Internet Exporter is no longer supported)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
1. Download the firmware update file. (To download the firmware, right-click on the file name, and select 'Save As' and save it to an empty USB thumb drive, leaving the file name unchanged.)
2. Save the firmware file to the root directory
of a USB flash drive. Please Note: The USB flash drive must have only one partition.
3. Plug the USB flash drive into the USB port on the top of the GC3 panel.
4. You will see a notice that there is a new firmware to install. Select Update.
5. Enter the Installer code or Master code.
6. The GC3 will install the update and restart.
Note: This update file will upgrade GC3 3.0.2 or previous firmware to 3.2.1 If you have previously upgraded the GC3 to a 3.2.1 firmware, you will receive an error as you are already at the latest firmware.
Firmware Downloads (V3.2.1)