WLS914-433 DSC Wireless Pet-Immune Motion Detector Product Description:
The WLS914-433 is a specialized wireless passive infrared (PIR) motion detector using (2) dual-element PIRs. The PIRs are horizontally and vertically separated and the (2) lens system produces an overall pattern that is similar to a checkerboard. Both PIR detectors must be tripped at the same time in order to cause an alarm, which provides pet immunity for animals up to 85 lbs.
Multi-Level Signal Processing (MLSP), temperature compensation and the large multi-beam lens design means the human target will not slip by unnoticed even on a hot summer day. The WLS914-433 wireless motion detector has a built-in 6-second delay before it will transmit a violation. This is designed to allow a door window contact time to send a signal to start entry delay to prevent false alarms. This delay cannot be changed.
WLS914-433 DSC Wireless Pet-Immune Motion Detector Free Custom Programming:
Custom security system programming
is FREE for all GeoArm monitored clients.
We recommend backing up your security system's perimeter protection with full interior protection. If an intruder breaks the glass of a window or door that is protected by a contact and comes through the open pane without opening the door or window, the contact will never be tripped. Interior protection acts as a second layer of protection to ensure that this type of entry will still trigger an alarm.
If you have large pets, the WLS914-433 wireless pet-immune motion detector is a great way to maximize your interior protection. You should install a WLS914-433 wireless motion detector in all your main living areas.
Your DSC wireless security system is equipped with "stay mode" which arms the system with the motion detectors disabled. This arming state is meant for nighttime arming so that you can still move around your home without setting off a false alarm. If using motion detectors as interior protection, it is important to have full perimeter protection so that your home is still secured during "stay mode."
WLS914-433 DSC Wireless Pet-Immune Motion Detector Compatibility:
WLS914-433 DSC Wireless Pet-Immune Motion Detector Features:
- PowerSeries RFK5500 - 64-Zone LCD Full-Message Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5501 - 64-Zone LCD Picture ICON Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5516 - 16-Zone LED Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5508 - 8-Zone LED Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries PC5132 - Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- RF5108 - 8-Zone Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- RF5132 - 32-Zone Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- MAXSYS PC4164 - Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- Envoy NT9005 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- Envoy NT9010 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- PowerSeries 9045 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- PowerSeries 9047 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- Alexor PC9155 - 2-Way Wireless Alarm Control Panel
WLS914-433 DSC Wireless Pet-Immune Motion Detector
- Provides pet-immunity up to 85 lbs
- Based on the Bravo® 6 hardwire motion detector
- Patented MLSP for accurate detection of human IR energy over a broad range of temperatures
- High-traffic shutdown to preserve battery life
- Temperature compensation
- PCB antenna
- Sensitivity adjustment to configure the detector for "normal" (high sensitivity) or "hostile" (low sensitivity) environments
- Reliable 433 MHz technology
- Backed by DSC's 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
WLS914-433 DSC Wireless Pet-Immune Motion Detector PDFs for Additional Information:
Data Sheet for DSC's Wireless Pet-Immune Motion Detector (WLS914-433)
Installation Guide for DSC's Wireless Pet-Immune Motion Detector (WLS914-433)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||124.5 x 70 x 67 (mm) or 4.9 x 2.8 x 2.7 (in)
||(4) AA, 1.5V Alkaline (included)
||32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
||5% to 85% (non-condensing)
Do-It-Yourself with GeoArm
Save Your Money, Property and Life Today!