WS4969 DSC Wireless 4-Button Alarm Keyfob with Built-In Flashlight Product Description:
The WS4969 is a one of a kind keyfob with a built-in flashlight to help you unlock your front door in the dark. The unit provides you with an easy and portable way to arm or disarm your DSC wireless security system before you enter your home and at the same time help you enter your home at night. The unit has four large programmable buttons to ensure trouble-free activation in times of emergency as well as a button in the middle to activate the flashlight. The four programmable buttons of the WS4969 can be assigned to perform different functions including arm, disarm, stay mode, and panic alarm.
False alarm reduction has resulted in the introduction of activation delays that require users to press and hold a button for a period of time before its function is initiated. To activate the arming, disarming, or stay mode functions of the WS4969, press and hold the appropriate button until the one-second activation delay expires. The WS4969 also incorporates a full, three-second activation delay on its panic function to help reduce false alarms. To deactivate the three-second activation delay on the panic function, press and hold all four buttons (excluding the flashlight button) simultaneously until the LED begins to flash. To return to default settings, simply repeat the same steps.
A red LED indicator, located at the top of the keyfob, flashes to indicate that a transmission has been sent to the security system. The WS4969 uses reliable 433 MHz wireless technology, long-life lithium batteries and is compatible with all current DSC wireless receivers.
WS4969 DSC Wireless 4-Button Alarm Keyfob with Built-In Flashlight Free Custom Programming:
Custom security system programming
is FREE for all GeoArm monitored clients.
Each user of your DSC wireless security system should have a keyfob for easy one touch arming/disarming. The WS4969 adds a flashlight to the keyfob and also acts as a personal panic button, increasing the value of each keyfob.
WS4969 DSC Wireless 4-Button Alarm Keyfob with Built-In Flashlight Compatibility:
WS4969 DSC Wireless 4-Button Alarm Keyfob with Built-In Flashlight Features:
- PowerSeries RFK5500 - 64-Zone LCD Full-Message Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5501 - 64-Zone LCD Picture ICON Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5516 - 16-Zone LED Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries RFK5508 - 8-Zone LED Keypad with Built-in Wireless Receiver
- PowerSeries PC5132 - Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- RF5108 - 8-Zone Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- RF5132 - 32-Zone Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- MAXSYS PC4164 - Wireless Receiver - 433MHz
- Envoy NT9005 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- Envoy NT9010 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- PowerSeries 9045 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- PowerSeries 9047 - Self Contained Wireless Security System
- Alexor PC9155 - 2-Way Wireless Alarm Control Panel
WS4969 DSC Wireless 4-Button Alarm Keyfob with Built-In Flashlight
- Compact, attractive design
- Durable, scratch-resistant buttons
- (4) programmable function keys
- Full 3-second delay on panic function
- Integrated LED to indicate signal transmission
- Built-in, high-intensity LED flashlight
- Water resistant
- Reliable 433 MHz technology
- Backed by DSC's 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
WS4969 DSC Wireless 4-Button Alarm Keyfob with Built-In Flashlight PDFs for Additional Information:
Data Sheet for DSC's Wireless 4-Button Alarm Keyfob with Built-In Flashlight (WS4969)
Installation Guide for DSC's Wireless 4-Button Alarm Keyfob with Built-In Flashlight (WS4969)
|Dimensions (L x W x D)
||57 x 32 x 13 (mm) or 2.313 x 1.25 x 0.375 (in)
||(2) CR2032, 3V coin cell lithium batteries (included)
||3-6 years (normal use)
||32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
||5% to 93%
Do-It-Yourself with GeoArm
Save Your Money, Property and Life Today!