✪✪✪✪✪ No-TERM Contract Alarm Monitoring,
AlarmNet app is available for iPhone, iPad and iPod devices. AlarmNet Total Connect intuitive and elegant software app interface turns your iPhone into a user-friendly remote monitoring tool which allows for complete control of your home or business Honeywell security system
at any time from anywhere.
How to Download the Honeywell AlarmNet Total Connect 1.0 iPhone App:
-Log into your Total Connect account (totalconnect.net
-Click on the "Configure Mobile" Tab
-Enter phone number in the first available field
-Enter a "SMS System Abbreviation Name" of your choice
-Click the Save Button on the top right
-Mobile Phone Setup for your phone number appears below
-Select your "Carrier" (AT&T, Verizon) (For iPad & iTouch, Select WiFi)
-Select "Device" (Apple iPhone)
-Enter "Mobile Activation Code" (12345678)
-Enter "Mobile PIN" twice (Alarm System Master User Code)
-Check "Mobile PIN same as User Code"
-Click the Save button on the bottom right
-Next to your phone number, check "Enable Mobile Total Connect"
-Click the Save button on the top right
-On your iPhone, navigate to the App Store
-Search for "TotalConnect" and Install the Application
Note: The first time you access TotalConnect 1.0, you must enter your phone number, and Mobile Activation Code (12345678)
The Honeywell AlarmNet Total Connect 1.0 iPhone App Features:
- Send commands to arm or disarm your system remotely.
- See which doors and windows are open in real time.
- Instantly be notified of recent motion activity at your property.
- Watch live video feeds and view stored video clips from your security cameras.
- Access a complete, searchable history of system and alarm events.
- Check on system status and motion activity at your property.
- Change your thermostat settings, lights and locks remotely.
Of course you can also receive real-time email and text message notifications right to your iPhone for any system event that matters to you.
Use the Honeywell AlarmNet Total Connect 1.0 iPhone App to Find Out When:
- The kids get home from school.
- The housekeeper/babysitter arrives and leaves.
- The dog walker comes (or forgets to!).
- A water leak erupts in the laundry room.
- The garage door is left open for too long.
- The liquor cabinet or medicine cabinet opens.
- The pool gate is left open.
- A safe or a sensitive cabinet is compromised.
- A temperature (or thermostat) setting is changed.
With GeoArm's AlarmNet Total Connect 1.0 interactive monitoring services
, you will also have immediate knowledge when someone logs into your account, or if the system is disarmed and by whom.
Pay Less & Get More = GEOARM®