Voted Best Alarm.com eCommerce Security Company!
Top 10 Reasons to Switch Your Alarm.com Cellular Alarm Monitoring & Video Service to GeoArm.
- Live 24/7/365 Central Station Operator!
- Protect Against Burglary, Fire, CO & More!
- Save Up to 20% Off Homeowners Insurance!
- Receive GeoArm Security Sign & Stickers!
- Get Up to 6 Months of Free Alarm Monitoring!
- Say Goodbye to Hidden Charges!
- Own Your Equipment, No Lock Out Codes!
- Short-Term Monthly Service Renewals!
- Say Goodbye to Monthly Price Increases!
- No Credit Checks or SSN Requirements!
Alarm.com Security Cameras require Broadband Internet Service
and are designed to work plug-and-play with a Broadband IP Connection.
For Advanced Router Configurations, you may need to Contact your Network Administrator.
All Cellular GSM Network Fees are Included – No Overages or Third-Party Bills!
AlarmNet and GeoArm Provide Remote Video Surveillance & Interactive Cellular Alarm Monitoring:
Use your Alarm.com video surveillance cameras and the Alarm.com cellular alarm communicator that is already installed on your security system, and have GeoArm’s central alarm monitoring station monitor them for less. Continue to use your Alarm.com cameras and your Alarm.com enabled security system the same way you always have, while paying a lower monthly alarm bill.
Alarm.com’s Operation Center has been offering reliable alternatives to phone line alarm communications since 2003 and provides extensive coverage throughout the United States and Canada. Alarm.com was the first company to launch an all-digital wireless signaling solution with remote web-based monitoring and always-on activity reporting.
Alarm.com launched their video surveillance service in mid 2008 to allow customers to view their property live over any active internet connection. Alarm.com video surveillance cameras keep you connected to your home, family or business and GeoArm provides you with the customer service and affordable monthly rates you desire.
Compatible Alarm.com Video Surveillance Cameras & Communicators:
Switch to GeoArm Alarm.com Video with Interactive Cellular Alarm Monitoring Today and Save!
Enrolling your Alarm.com video surveillance cameras and your Alarm.com GSM alarm communicator
to GeoArm's central alarm monitoring station is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Cancel your monitoring plan with your current central alarm monitoring station so that your Alarm.com video surveillance cameras and cellular alarm communicator will be released and ready to be reactivated by GeoArm's central alarm monitoring station.
2. Choose a term length (5 Years, 3 Years, 1 Year or Month to Month) and order the Alarm.com Video & Interactive Cellular Monitoring service.
3. Find the Alarm.com cellular alarm communicator's 15-digit serial number (e.g. 35323900XXXXXXX, 01122700XXXXXXX, or 01119500XXXXXXX) by looking at the number on the white label of the circuit board of your Alarm.com cellular alarm communicator (see picture below for Simon XT version).
After ordering, you will need to supply GeoArm with this information by filling out the Alarm.com customer information form
. Your order confirmation email will have a link to this form.
Nationwide Discount Alarm.com Cellular Alarm Monitoring & Video Surveillance:
GeoArm's central alarm monitoring station is licensed to monitor security systems throughout the United States
, Canada and more.
When Will My GeoArm Alarm.com Video & Interactive Cellular Monitoring Service Begin?
Assuming your Alarm.com video surveillance cameras and cellular alarm communicator have been released by your previous alarm monitoring company, the activation process can take as little as 1-3 business days from the time that we have received the serial numbers from your Alarm.com video surveillance cameras and cellular alarm communicator. Your Alarm.com video and interactive cellular monitoring plan will begin as soon as your Alarm.com video surveillance cameras and cellular alarm communicator have been activated by GeoArm.
GeoArm Alarm Signal Testing Instructions
Please call GeoArm's central alarm monitoring station to put your account on test prior to replacing any batteries on your Alarm.com security devices. We perform this alarm monitoring signal test free of charge.
Give GeoArm agent your name, address, account number (CSID) and false alarm password.
Ask us to place your security system on test mode for 1 hour.
For the next hour you can cause alarms without the police, fire, or other departments being notified.
Please arm your security system and wait for exit delay (15, 30, 45, 60, 75 or 90 seconds delay) to expire.
Open your door and windows.
Walk in front of your motion detectors.
If you have an emergency button such as a panic button, go and press it.
Repeat steps 7, 8 as many times as desired.
Disarm your system using your keypad or keyfob.
After doing a complete test, contact GeoArm back.
Call GeoArm to verify your alarm signals were received, Ask GeoArm to place your account off test mode.
In the event that your system is not working properly, please call us at 1(877)443-6276 to have an alarm technician set up a remote service call
to solve the issue.