The Honeywell 6152 is a deluxe fixed-english alarm keypad is easy to install and simple to use. The attractive white console blends perfectly with any décor and features illuminated icon indicators. The 6152 hardwired alarm keypad also features a large backlit fixed glass display that uses three-digit zone numbers. The function keys are easily accessed and can be programmed for fire, burglary, personal emergencies or other operations.
The 6152 keypad will display "Night" when using this keypad on a panel that does Night-Stay arming. Single Button Arming can be done with the "Arm Away", "Arm Stay", and "Night Stay" buttons on the keypad. A valid user code must be programmed into the memory of the keypad to enable these buttons. It is recommended to use a dedicated code for this feature as only one code can be programmed. This code must exist as a valid user in the control panel before this feature will work. If a code is not programmed, a valid code will be required when an arming button is pressed.This keypad can be addressed from 00 to 31. NOTE: ECP data needs to active on the keypad in order to access the address. Upon an alarm event, the 6152 keypad provides Temporal 3 sound on Fire alarm and Temporal 4 sound on CO alarm.
• Dimensions: 4.88"H x 6.93"W x 1.02"D
• Operating Current: 22mA in standby, 30mA in alarm
• Operating Temperature: 32°F - 122°F (0°C - 50°C)
• Operating Voltage: 12Vdc from control panel
• 3-Digit Display
• 5800 RF Zone Expansion
• Backlit Display and Keys
• Single Button Arming
• System status displayed in fixed English
• Temporal Pulse Sounding
• Four programmable function keys
• System functions clearly labeled
• UL 2075 compatiblity (revision V102)
• White with removable door, blends with any decor