60-770 GE SuperBus 2000 4-Relay Output Alarm Expansion Module Product Description:
The 60-770 SuperBus 2000 4-relay, output alarm expansion module expands the versatility of compatible alarm control panels by adding (4) programmable "Form C" dry contact relay outputs.
On GE Advent security systems, you can add the SuperBus 2000 relay output alarm expansion module for a total of 124 (24 pre-programmed) output points. On GE UltraGard or Concord security systems you can add up to (8) SuperBus 2000 relay output alarm expansion modules for a total of (32) output points. On GE Advent Access 1251e access point managers, you can add up to (16) relay output alarm expansion modules for a total of (64) output points.
Also built into the 60-770 alarm expansion module is a style A (Class B) supervised, fire-rated hardwired input zone (GE Advent compatible only).
For additional security, a magnetic reed switch can be added and connected to the alarm control panel or module input zone to provide module taper protection.
Power for the 60-770 SuperBus 2000 output module is provided by your GE alarm control panel.
The SuperBus 2000 digital data bus technology provides fast and reliable data transfer to the alarm control panel and allows either automatic or manual module bus addressing.
60-770 GE SuperBus 2000 4-Relay Output Expansion Module Features:
60-770 GE SuperBus 2000 4-Relay Output Alarm Expansion Module PDFs for Additional Information:
Install Guide for GE SuperBus 2000 Output Alarm Expansion Module (60-770)
- Provides (4) programmable hardwire outputs
- Provides one additional style A (Class B) fire-rated supervised hardwire zone (Advent systems only)
- Optional module tamper protection available
- On-board power and bus status LED indicators
- SuperBus 2000 technology for easy setup and enhanced performance
- Backward compatibility with non-SuperBus 2000 panels and systems (via dipswitch)
- Can be mounted in all compatible cabinet enclosures