2GIG Go!Control® is a advanced security system that offers up to 48 zones of burglary and fire protection, and which complies with SIA False Alarm Standards. With a built-in 3.75" x 2.25" (Width x Height) touch screen display touchpad and a status speaker that provides visual and voice messages for
feedback, 2GIG Go!Control® is well suited for houses, apartments, and condominiums. Send the alarm signals without wires over the wireless cellular Verizon® CDMA network and get Alarm.com interactive features that support off-premises control to arm and disarm the system, check system status, activate no-entry delay, or activate the latchkey feature.
The 2GIG Go!Control® panel comes standard with 48 wireless zones, and may be setup with two built-in hardwired supervised burglary zones (normally-closed loop only). The built-in radio receiver works with 2GIG wireless sensors and detectors.
2GIG Go!Control® supports convenient system operation from anywhere within the premises with the use of wireless two-way talking touch screens and/or touchpads. Optional keyfobs (four-button version) can also be used for convenient local system control. In addition to using the Go!Control® as a security system, optional wireless Z-Wave® devices can be added to provide control over other functions for added convenience. These devices include Z-Wave® compatible wireless lighting control devices, wireless thermostats, wireless garage door sensors and more!
2GIG Go!Control can send messages to the GEOARM central monitoring station using the universal Contact ID (CID) format.
This 2GIG Go!Control® security system is backed by 2GIG Security's 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty and features a large LCD touch screen display for easy viewing in the dark. The Go!Control® is a newer all-in-one security system is compatible with 2GIG and Resolution Products full range of wireless security devices. Each 2GIG security device uses radio frequency (RF) technology to wirelessly send its alarm signals back to the Go!Control security system. You can upgrade your 2GIG Go!Control security system with up to the (48) total wireless security devices at anytime. Please note, GEOARM includes (4) wireless devices in the base package, so make sure you do not add more than (44) additional wireless security devices to your system. Please note that every wireless device counts for one wireless zone.
2GIG offers you all the options you need to fully customize your home security system and GEOARM provides the expertise and support to ensure your DIY security installation goes as smoothly as possible.
48 Wireless Zones — two can be hardwired (normally-closed loop only)
The 2GIG Go!Control security system offers security protection for homes and businesses, 24-hour emergency monitoring, and can optionally be used for fire detection in the home.
• Full Voice Response - The panel gives clear notifications that indicate system status, zone descriptions, alarms, and emergencies
• Date, Time and Weather Display - Date, time, and daily weather forecasts through the panel. Get the ability to receive messages, including severe weather warnings.
• Quick Access - The one touch access buttons allow the quickest help possible in an emergency.
• Full Color Touch Screen - Control all system functions with an easy-to-use-color touch screen puts a wide range of security and home automation controls at your fingertips.
• Multiple Arming Options - Secure your home by arming your system "AWAY" or "STAY". The Quick Arm/Exit and Bypass features offer added convenience.
• Home Automation Radio Module - The built-in Z-Wave radio enables various home automation functions including HVAC, appliances, lighting, and lock control.
• Over-the-Air (OTA) Updates - There's no need to worry about the panel's software becoming outdated. With the OTA function, the panel can be remotely updated with the latest software.
• Remote Control Options - Always be in control by remotely managing your system from a computer or web-enabled mobile phone (iPhone, Android, etc.).
• Two (2)-way Response Over Cellular - Two-way voice lets the GEOARM® central station operators listen in and talk to you when a signal is received, ensuring that the proper emergency response personnel will be dispatched if necessary.
• Fully Self-Contained - The fully self-contained panel contains a backup battery, and allows 32 user codes to monitor up to 48 wireless zones including eight (8) key fobs, four (4) keypads. It also provides two (2) hardwire loops, 15 sensor types (aka "zones"), a supervised bell output, and a programmable solid-state control output.